Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Meet Fuji Star, Pasuma’s Mother As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today

Nigerian Fuji musician and actor Wasiu Alabi Pasuma better known simply as Pasuma todat took to his social media page to share the photo above of him with his mother Mrs Odetola in celebration of her birthday.

“Happy birthday to world best mum. You are not just my mum, you are my best friend and confidant. I am forever grateful for the affection you have showered on me since birth. when nobody believed in me you stood by me, inspired me and gave me a shoulder to lean on (Ejika to ko je ki ewu jabo). Love you always mum” Pasuma wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog