Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

I Paved The Way For African Artists In London – Mr Eazi

In a teaser of an interview on MTV Base, Mr Eazi has credited himself with paving the way for African artists in London. He said
I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London.It’s like London is the Afrobeat 101.
So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy and a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what it is right now, it’s a wave”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog