Pages

Saturday 22 April 2017

Oritsefemi Reportedly Got Married Yesterday

Nigerian superstar artiste and 'double wahala' crooner, Oritsefemi reportedly got married to his hearthrob,  Nabila Fash, a PR expert, in a private wedding that was held yesterday in his Lekki home that he recently packed into.



It was gathered that the court registrars  were invited to Oritsefemi's house who
already has 3 baby mamas, to conduct the wedding between him and his Kaduna born wife. 
The excited artiste, has already taken to Instagram to share a photo of his wife, which he captioned 'Mrs. O'. A big congrats to the couple. 

1 comment:

  1. My HIV virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it she told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure HIV and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email drosasherbalhom@gmail.com , I emailed him he talked to me, and he send me the herbal medicine and herbal soap via DHL service to my country, told me how i will be using the herbal soap and drinking the herbs and after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone here need help in curing his/her HIV virus or trying to conceive should also contact him he also have herbal cream for penis enlargement and deal with spiritual problems too once again you can email him drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP him via his mobile number+2349035428122 wish you good-luck

    ReplyDelete

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog