Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

Funny Joke: Touch and Follow

I fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but
don’t have the guts to ask her out. So I
went to see a native doctor popularly called
“Baba”.
All he demanded from me was 1-month
internet data subscription money which I
paid and he gave me a ring called ‘Touch
and Follow’.
He said, “All I need to do is touch her with
this ring and she will follow.” I was excited
because that was pretty easy.
The next day, when she was passing, I
created a scene just to draw her attention
and touched her like it was a mistake. I
was expecting her to follow me, but she
didn’t, rather she moved on and was
pressing her phone.
I was disappointed and went home. On
getting home, I checked my phone and saw
9 notifications showing Amanda Paul is
now following me on Twitter, Instagram,
Keek, Badoo, Viber, sent me a friend
request on Facebook, sent me a message
on Whatsapp and 2go.
I called Baba immediately to inform him
and he replied me, “My son, we’ve
upgraded, everything is now digital! Bye to
rural village, welcome to the global village.
That was why I did not ask for a cock, the
brain of a mosquito, a vulture’s eye and
groundnut oil but one month internet data
to keep me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog