Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

The Untold Secrets – Episode 2

I never knew that Felix was targeting me all this while, he smile with me like no other,
he plays with me and also buy good things for me, so this was his plans?
I cry every night and day, Felix have doubled my sorrow.
Tears all day and all night.

Felix started troubling my life more and more, he act well in the presence of my husband
but will turn to a cat in his absence, my mother in-law gave me 9months to conceive and bare a
child for her son or she will trow me out of the house. i told her that am not God, she abused
me and called me all sort of names, she said am a witch and i used my witchcraft to kill all the
babies in my womb. i cried even more and more on hearing this, although i have gone to many hospitals
and they said nothing is wrong with, i told my mother in-law to give me more time that all shall be fine.

After 2weeks from the day Felix raped me, he came again the second time, it was around 3pm in the afternoon,
he came back early from his work place, he said he is searching for something, he came into my room, i was
busy arranging my room, i just returned from the market too, he took advantage of me the second time, he held
my neck and said if i refused to let him have his way he’s going to kill me or he will raise an alarm that i wanted
to seduce him, he rapped me again the second time.
I dont really know what to do, if i should tell my husband he might not believe or he might kill his junior brother,
my mother in-law too will not believe me, i kept silent morning and weeping.
The Untold secrets, oh! what a tragedy of life.

Marriage is not easy at all, I never thought of it this way, everything turned against me, my people are not happy with me, my mother in-law is not happy with me, my husband too may not be happy but he loved me somuch, I have tried all my possible means to give him a child but all to no avail.
I don’t know the next step to take, I wet my pillow with tears every night crying and weeping, I thought of going back to my parents house but I can’t bear the shame, if only I can have a child for my husband I will be very happy.
Another problem which I have is the junior brother, he sneaked into my room and rapped me twice threatening to kill me if I open up, he said he will deny the act too and he will make sure that my husband send me out of the house.
After Felix rapped me the second time, he said he will do it over and over again, I told him that he will not go Scot free the next time he tries it.
About three months after the rap, my husband traveled outside the state, he went for a business trip and a contract proposal. He said he don’t know when he will be coming back.
I was not happy when he was about to travel, I told him that I cannot stand to face the wrought of his mother (my mother in-law) and the little trouble of his junior brother.
“Is my Junior brother troubling you”? He asked me, with immediate reaction I said…” Noooo just that he started being hash on me recently”.
I told him that I will be going to my parents house until he returns, he disagreed with me because he said that her mother might use that opportunity to bring in another woman, he said if anything happens I shouldn’t put the blame on him.
I have no other option than to stay back until he returns.
He traveled that very day and I was not comfortable because of my mother in-law and my husband’s junior brother.
Who knows what will happen next (My thought)

 

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog