Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

The Untold Secrets – Episode 1

My name is Amanda, a young yellow beautiful and skinny lady, i grew up with my step mother after the death of my mother,
i got married at the age of 22years to a very handsome man known as Jude.
He loved me with all his heart and can do anything just to make me happy, he have a younger brother named Felix.
Felix was still single when i got married to his brother, he’s nice and he treats me as if am his wife too.
My husband’s family loved me so much but there was a big problem.

I and my husband got married for over 5 years without a child, this has been a very critical issue for me, everybody was putting the blame on me, i have visited many churches, herbalist homes and many hospitals but no solution.
My mother in-law was another bigger problem, she never allowed me to have rest, she said i must give her son a child, she call me all sort of names and she abuses me on daily basis.
They advised my husband to get another wife for himself but because of the kind of love he have for, he refuse to marry another wife.

Problems kept on surfacing day by day, at a point my mother in-law wanted to throw me out of the house, she forcefully brought another young lady for my husband but he refused to touch the lady and he chased her away.
I also advised my husband to get a second wife since i was not able to give him a child but he refused and said that he will wait on God.

A day came, i was relaxing in my room, the junior brother of my husband named Felix entered my room and something happened.

Felix banged into my room without knocking, he asked me “Where is your husband”?
i said “I dont know where he went to” he added..”Are you the only one in the house”?
…”Why are you asking”? i replied him.

My husband was not around that very day, my mother in-law went out too, it was only me
and Felix that was in the compound, he left his own apartment and banged into our own apartment
with lot of rhetorical questions coming out from his mouth.
I knew he was upto something that very day, before i could say a word or more, he pushed me to the bed,
i struggled to get rid of him but he over-powered me and he raped me.
He threaten to kill me if i tell my husband and he said he will deny the act too.

This was another critical issue, due to the fact that all the family members hated me because i was not able to produce a child for my husband, i decided not to raise an alarm, i knew they will not believe me so i gently closed my mouth and never told anyone about it.
My mother in-law have been looking for a way to throw me out of my husband’s house, if i should raise an alarm she will not believe my story and she might use the opportunity to chase me out.

I never knew that Felix was targeting me all this while, he smile with me like no other, he plays with me and also buy good things for me, so this was his plans?
I cry every night and day, felix have doubled my sorrow.
Tears all day and all night.

 

To be continued

 

Please Drop Your Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog