Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Bizarre! Prophet Makes Woman Eat Live Chicken As Part Of Deliverance Session (Photos,Video)

– A video shows a Zimbabwean pastor ordering a woman to eat live chicken

– The pastor argued that it would prove that believers can eat anything without side effects

– He also believed that the woman was a “witch”

A self-proclaimed prophet in Zimbabwe has bizarrely ordered one of the female members of his church to eat live chicken as part of a deliverance session.

The pastor, named Micky Mahove aka Madzibaba “Beswage,” reportedly gathered members of his church at a shrine opposite Mkoba Teachers College in Gweru for a deliverance session.

He then preached that eating the live chicken would prove that believers have the ability to eat anything without any side effects.

The woman reportedly went into a trance. Photo: Chronicle
The woman reportedly went into a trance. Photo: Chronicle

Beswage, who is known for his “miracles,” added that eating the chicken was an “act of faith.” He also claimed that it would heal the woman, whom he believed was possessed by an evil spirit.

He said: “I prophesied to the woman that she was a witch as she had devoured her two children, allegations which she was denying. This is when I ordered the spirit to manifest in her. At once she went into an trance, took a live chicken which was at the shrine and started eating it.

Beswage said the woman returned to normalcy after taking a leap of faith and getting prayers. Contacted for a comment, the woman said she only has a hazy recollection of what transpired.

She said: “I went to Madzibaba Beswage’s shrine where l wanted to get cleansed of some troubling spirits. Madzibaba prophesied that I had an evil spirit which makes me eat my children.

“While I was trying to argue with him, I fell into a trance for almost 30 minutes. I didn’t know what I was doing. All I know is that I recovered to see blood stains on my body. My friends told me that I ate a quarter of live chicken while in a trance.”

Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog