Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Random Short Jokes Of The Day (Version 6)

Nowadays, boys don’t do hit and run again. They will hit, hit, hit, hit and hit again. My Sister, you’ll run away yourself.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
**********************************
.
.
.
I knew d economic state was worse Wen I heard someone pricing NEPA BILL..
He was like ‘Bros Abeg how much for low current?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
**********************************
.
.
.
People change completely when
they start using iPhone
It must be the Apple 🍎
It changed Eve tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
**********************************

.
I bet you $ 13456324567 dollars you didn’t read that number.
You just skipped right over it.
You didn’t even realize I put a letter in it.
No I didn’t but you went back and looked.
I want my likeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
**********************************
.
.
.
Blessed is the Girl who soaked Garri with you for she shall inherit you when you can buy Shawarma.✌✌
Amen
**********************************
.
.
White man Exclamation

🚫Bull shit!!
⛔FΞΌck you!!
🚫Goddamn!!
⛔0hh!!
🚫Muther fμcker!!
⛔Damn it!!
🚫I hate you!!

A Nigerian Exclamation
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Blood of Jesus!!
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Ehh!!
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Ewwo!!
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Ahh!!
πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬Mogbe oooo
.

Oya don’t spoil the fun…..Add yours😁😁😁😁😁
KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog