Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Compulsory Marriage – Episode 5

Episode 5
I never had a chance to be alone with
Mary to query her on what she was up
to and wat she discussed with my
fiancée. It was late in the night and a
happy mood between me and my
fiancée…we gisted about so many
things and had a wonderful round of s-
x before relaxing on bed
Me: baby, where are u going with this
your big bag that you came with?
Biola: Nowhere of course…told u am
starting my leave on Monday now, so i
will be spending my two weeks here
Me: two weeks?
Biola: yes…anytyn wrong? You are
expecting any visitor
Me: which visitor? You no i will never
expect anybody now or when did you
start doubting my love for you
Biola: am not doubting…its your
expression……..
Me: Dont mind me jare…….
Biola: how i wish your cousin will still be
around..atleast she will be keeping me
company during this period when you
will be at work
Me: No ooooo….she cant stay ooooo (in
harsh tone)
Biola: Is anytyn there baby..why the
reaction
Me: Notyn..i just don’t want any family in
between us at this stage of our
relationship…
Biola: I understand dear…moreover i
didn’t tell her anytyn of such
Me: Better…let her just go home that
Monday…..
Biola: Ohk Baby…smile now, this one
you just strong ur face like this
Me: don’t mind me jare……Hope mumsy
and popsy are aware of your decision
Biola: why wont they..have u 4gotten
we have done our intro already…so, no
qualm
Me: ohk ooo…..as your lordship pleases
madam……
We heard a knock on the door……..
Biola: Yes who’s it…
Mary: Its me aunty biola…..
“whats this devil looking for at this time
of d nyt”
Biola: Please come in, the door is
open…..
“came in with a bump short that
belongs to my fiancée”
Mary: Dunno watz wrong with the AC..its
not coming up, dunno if u guys can
come and help me out with it
Me: Ohhh..its been a while we on it
maybe thats why
Biola: baby, why not go and look into it
while i quickly freshen up
Me: am tired jhoor…u can go and help
her out
Biola: you are the man of the house
now..why sending a female for a man’s
job
Mary: dnt mind him always running
away from responsibility
Me: what do u mean?
Biola: Baby pls go, lemme quickly take
my bath……
Me: ohk oooo…oya lets go
mary………………
[]I stepped out of the room with Mary
and pushed her inside the room, AC was
perfectly working…with a low tone
Me: what kind of stunt are trying to pull
with me? I thought we agreed u are
going today…what are you still waiting
for, wat are you up to mary
Mary: Cool down now play boy…atleast
you av been playing along too abi you
want to blow your cover?
Me: See, i don’t play games..so u av to
get your a-s together and get out of my
house first tyn tomorrow morning
Mary: As if you can force me out…….
Me: what do u mean? Are u trying to
threaten or blackmail me?
Mary: How will i do that for you
now………..You know i cant just leave like
that, Biola will suspect
Me: Dont worry, you just have to leave
first tyn tomorrow morning..tell her
plans have changed and they are
expecting you at home
Mary: As if its easy like that…u didn’t
even thank God dat i settled evrytyn
before u came back from work and my
brain is working perfect or you can
imagine wat would av happened had it
been she know we are not related and
we are dating…..
Me: We are not dating mary…..get that
ryt
Mary: We are not wat? So wat do u take
me for? Hit and run? So you av been
bleeping me for two days now, av been
cleaning your house, washing your
cloth and putting food in your mouth
and all u could utter is that we are not
dating (talking in a louder voice)
I quickly used my lips to block her from
making so much noise and she grabbed
my head with her left hand while also
holding my d–k with the right at the
same time…..dickson rose up
immediately and responded, i couldn’t
help but started fondling her bweast..i
was playing with the two immediately
while she was using her hand to do
justice to my Dickson….didnt take long
before she pushed me to the bed, she
was on top while my Dickson was right
on her hand….she was about sitting on
my Dickson when i came to my senses
and pushed her away from me, i quickly
dashed to the door and opened the
door…….there i saw my Biola standing
at the entrance
Biola: what took u so long now baby
Me: Ma binu dear, its d socket but av
been able to fix it
Biola: Fix it ke? U know av always
warned u not to be putting u hand in
electrical work
Me: its just a minor thing jhoor
Biola: uhmmmmm…av heard u ooo but i
no wan become sudden widow oooo
Me: I don hear u Miss adviser, lets go
inside abeg
We went inside and didn’t take long
before Biola slept off…took me time
before i could sleep with so many
thought on how i brought mysef into
the condition i was, how am i going to
chase Mary away without Biola noticing
any fowl play……sincerely i cant wait for
Monday to come for her to leave my life
totally………….
We looked around immediately we
woke up on Saturday morning and Mary
was nowhere to be found, the main
door was open, Biola checked the
visitors room and realized her cloth was
still there….”maybe she stepped out to
get something” we concluded.
It was around 9am when Mary came
back to the house sweating, we inquire
where she went to and she sid she
went jogging…that was so interesting
to Mary who decided to go with her on
Sunday before going to church..to me, i
was just counting down for Monday to
come cos Monday was like 20years to
me as at that moment.
I didn’t know where the bond came
from, Biola and mary was getting on so
well even though i tried as much as
possible not to let that happen with
craving the attention of my fiancée
during the weekend but the more i try,
the more Biola was happy being around
Mary. Attempt were made by mary to
seduce me into bleeping her but i tried
as much as possible not to leave a
chance for s to be alone during the
weekend..there was a time Biola almost
caught us again but i thank God for it
not happening……………
Here come Monday morning and i was
so happy leaving the house with the
impression that Mary would av left
before i come back from the office…
Office work went us smoothly, i called
my fiancée later to find out how her day
was going but i couldn’t ask about Mary
so that she wont be suspicious of the
reason why i was so eager to know if
she has left or not. I close late as usual, i
got home and it was a big surprise that
Mary was still around
Biola: Welcome darling……(with a kiss)
Me: (with frown face)……what are you
still doing here Mary, i thought you
should av left by now
Biola: Why is your face like this now
baby……..Its your sister now
Me: they would have been looking for
her at home now
Biola:Looking for her bi ti bawo.when
she’s not a kid
Mary: when am not a kid uncle snakie,
mum and dad knows am here now and
i guess they even spoke with u today
Me:Yes they did, more reason you
should start going home as they av
been waiting 4u at home
Mary: but am not yet tru uncle snakie,
they asked us to come back on
Thursday
Me: i hope you are not planning to wait
here till Thursday cos you cant……you av
to go back home Mary, i cant
accommodate u till Thursday
Biola: is there anytyn there baby…this is
ur cousin now and not an
outsider…..Thursday is almost here
now…she will go back on Thursday and
leave first thing on Friday morning at
most
Me: And what if i said she cant…is it not
my house?
Biola: i Know but please baby…Friday
morning is almost here..moreover we
went there together today…Baby that
your school stress is not from here at all
Me: that means u went there together
Biola: i couldn’t stay at home alone now
so i use the opportunity to go out and
catch fun together..u know there is
never a dull moment with sister Mary
Me: Have heard u…she has to go back
home first thing on Friday Morning
Mary: thanks so much Uncle snakie…u
are d best uncle in the world…(she came
to me with a hug, i gave her a face that
looks somehow but she didn’t even care
at all)
Biola: Lets go inside baby so that u can
clean up and eat your food
Me: Ohk dear……
Biola: smile for me now baby or are u
still angry?
Me: am not baby…its ohk dear
We went inside together and didn’t
come out without having a round of
quickie in the bathroom as we both
took our bath together. The night was
not without thought of when the devil i
brought to my house will leave me alone
as this was getting too much for me to
bear.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


👉Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!📩

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog