Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Compulsory Marriage – Episode 4

The only thing i remembered was the
ringtone of my phone waking me
around 8pm and mary was right there
on my chest…i excused myself and went
straight to the sitting room,d line cut
before i could get there and i saw like
15 mixed call…11 from her and four
from other pple…..i was scrolling tru
when my fone started ringing again….
Baby: Hello………..Where are u?………
Me: Yes baby…am home…have been
sleeping since ni…i left my fone in the
sitting room. Am very tired….you no i
needed this rest so badly
Baby: Yes baby…i was just worried that
u weren’t picking your calls
Me: Am fine dear…How was ur day?
Hope not too stressful?
Baby: Not really dear……………….
I was still on the fone when Mary
walked into the sitting room with one
of my boxer and my singlet
on……..waoh, i was turn on again with
Dickson showing up big sign……but wat
i needed was real food as i was feeling
hungry……she went straight to the
kitchen while i continue with my call..i
was expecting her to come out and pick
her cloth preparing to go home but she
was still in the kitchen….i stepped out of
my flat to continue with my call..i spent
close to 45mins outside before walking
back inside with the thought that Mary
would have got angry that i kept her
late but to mu surprise, she was still on
what i left her with 45mins ago but the
difference just that she clean up the
sitting room picking all her things to
only where God knows……another thing
is that rice was waiting me on the
table……………..
Mary: Na wah ooooo….so, na call u dey
make since
Me: Am very sorry jare…we had a
pending discussion ni
Mary: Ohk oooo…..have been waiting for
you since…the food is almost cold sef
Me: Am very sorry…..
I felt so relaxed as we started eating
with the thought of when Mary will be
going home but with the look of things
she didn’t look like someone that is
ready to go home. I was not so worried
as that means more pusssssy for me
tonight as i will use my opportunity as
long as i like…moreoever nothing to
fear as my baby wont be coming
around till weekend and i would have
clean all my traces.
We finish eating, played a bit in the
sitting room before going to the
bedroom….it was series of s-x from the
bathroom to anywhere i can think of in
the sitting room…Mary never got tired
and i never witness a lady that love s-x
that much before…she knows how to
do it very well..even the way she gives BJ
will make any guy come within two
minutes..it was a thorough enjoyment. I
woke up around 5am and she was still
asleep…..i started preparing for work
with the hope that i will take her along
but with the time i was leaving i was so
sure she wouldn’t be ready to leave yet
so i had to drop 5k beside the bed for
her transport..i woke her up to tell her
that i will be on my way to office,
showed her where the extra key was
and asked her to drop it back whenever
she was ready to go….off i went to the
office.
Everything went well in the office even
though i felt so tired at work…….i was
expecting mary to call me but she didn’t
likewise i too. I closed a bit late at work
as i had work piled up for me..i got
home around 9pm and by the time i got
to the entrance of my flat, i realized my
light was on with the sign that
someone was at home…i opened the
door with my key and all the sitting
room was filled up with aroma…..the
aroma coming out made me more
hungry as i wanted to taste wat was
smelling badly…i wouldn’t care even if it
was my enemy that cook the food. I
walked straight up to the kitchen and it
was a big surprise that Mary was the
one doing the cooking in the
kitchen…..she turn to me and come
around to hug me
Mary: Wecome back baby boy…how was
work today
Me: I bless God…and hw are you too
Mary: Am fine dear
“kisses me and i responded”
Me: What happened? Thought you
would have left?
Mary: Dont mind me jare…decided to
stay with you till tomorrow morning or
later in the evening cos i know ur wifey
will be coming around on Friday for
weekend
Me: uhmmmm…ohk oooo but where
will u tell them at home that you went
to?
Mary: At least am not a kid or am i?
Me: Am sorry……just curious ni….ma
binu dear
Mary: Its ohk…moreover i already call
them from home that i wont be coming
back until weekend
For my mind “see free bleeping till
Friday evening”…..
Me: so, watz cooking?
Mary: Prepared vegetable soup with
wheat….
Me: no wonder you want to kill us with
aroma..
Mary: At least not as much as your
wifey?
Me: Until i eat before i pass my
comment…but where did u c money to
cook?
Mary: the money u dropped for me this
morning now…i make use of it and
added 2k that i have with me to it…
Me: that means am in debt of 7k already
Mary: 7k ko….ur money is more than
that ooo…wont u pay for workmanship
Me: oh..oh..lets say like 10k then…
Mary: well, i will manage that from u……
Me: please write it in ur debtors book..i
will pay
I went to the bathroom to take my
bath..i was still in the bathroom when i
heard the bathroom door open..i knew
it was no one else than Mary even
though i still av soap all over my
face……..wat i felt was a hand on my
Dickson with a massage, before i knew
what was happening, mary mouth was
already on my d–k giving me serious
mouth action…..we bleeped in the
bathroom and from there to the
bedroom….what a serious enjoyment.
]It was a bright Friday morning, i
dressed up for work as early as possible
and as a means of appreciation, i
dropped 10k for mary and asked when
next we will see..she said we will talk
about that on phone when she’s up..i
instructed her to drop the extra key for
me at the entrance whenever she’s
going….
.
I got to work and everytyn went on
normal, i called Biola and she told me
she was wont be coming over the
weekend as she had something to do
for her parent. It was a bit stressful day
and i closed late as usual…instead of
hanging out, i went home straight..I got
to the entrance of my room and i
realized someone was inside my
flat……”so, this babe is still around”.
I knocked at the door and it was
opened for me, what a big surprise as it
was Biola my fiancΓ©e that opened the
door for me, standing in the sitting
room was Mary staring at us.
Biola: Welcome baby……how was work
today
Me: Welcome darling…work was fine, a
bit stressful today….we talked today and
you sad you aint showing up this
weekend
Biola: I wanted to do a surprise for you
ni….moreover u didn’t tell me your
cousin was around
Mary: (cousin ke? I hope dis geh neva
cause wahala) Am very sorry for that, it
escaped my mind and i didn’t she will
still be around up till now
Biola: She said same too………
Me: am surprise…….
Biola: she said they have not answered
her concerning her certificate she came
to process, they asked her to come back
on Monday….but have asked her to stay
behind till that Monday instead of going
to Ibadan and coming back on Monday
Me: Nooooooo baby…..her dad called me
today to confirm if i saw her and i told
them she will be home today…but as its
late already, i guess she should be going
home first thing tomorrow morning as
they said she has something to do for
them at home
Mary: don’t mind daddy jare uncle
snakie, he’s just missing me but i
already called him that i wont be
coming till on Monday evening…..Atleast
lemme use the opportunity to play with
u guys a little before going cos only God
knows when next we will see again…
most especially i will get to know our
wife very well……
Me: (mo daran…iru wahala wo leleyi)
……..but i still maintain that you go home
tomorrow den u can come back
properly for a visit as we will be well
prepared by then
Biola:what kind of preparedness is that,
it will be too stressful for her to go to
Ibadan and come back on Monday now,
i believe popsy too will reason along
that line……..abeg aunty Mary, lets go to
the kitchen and continue with our
cooking jare……..Food will soon be ready
baby boy
Me: Ohk…no p, you have the final say
baby
I went inside the room soliloquising
about what just happened…”am i
dreaming? How will i cope with two
girls in d same room? Is Mary crazy?
Whats she up to? What kind of game is
she trying to play with me? I hope have
not used my Dickson to cause trouble
for mysef? What am i going to do? I had
to see to the fact the she leave my
house first thing on Monday
morning….what a devil.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog