Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Compulsory Marriage – Episode 1

Episode 1
Me: Please am very sorry, its not what
you think baby
Biola: What do u mean its not what i
think? U think am a fool
Me:Am very sorry baby
Biola: Keep your sorry to yourself, Its all
over
Me: ‘’’’crying’’’’’’Ahhh…..please don’t do
like that baby, don’t let it be over..i never
meant to hurt u baby..remember we
have come a long way to let it be over
right now
Biola:u never meant to hurt me? Did i
just hear u say that after you take me
for a fool? U didn’t think about all the
sacrifices we have made, u never
thought of our plans….u never thought
of what we have built together……Never
thought you will do this again but i
think its better it happened this way
and i can easily say good bye right now
before things get out of hand
Me: I understand how u feel baby
Biola: u don’t understand anytyn dear…
u don’t..if u did, u wouldn’t have tried it
in the first place……My dear, u can never
be sorry for what you did
intentionally……….
Me: believe me it wasn’t intentional
baby…am very sorry, without you my life
is nothing baby
Biola: Did u just say that? Please you
need to take your leave right now or
else i will embarrass you here now
Me: Please don’t do that baby..we can
talk this over dear…please don’t throw
all we built away
Biola: Whats it we built? The one u
already threw away ursef….mr man,
please leave my house right now or i
embarrass you which i know you wont
like……’’shouting’’….snakie leave, i said
you should leave right now….
Me: its okay…..am very sorry baby, please
find a place in ur heart to forgive me
baby
“Pushed me out and door slammed”
………………………Waoh, is this the end
after 3years? I cant believe am losing
everything within a month.
“FLASH BACK EXACTLY SIX WEEKS AGO”
It was a bright Wednesday morning
when i decided to make a trip down to
Lasu to process my transcript for
onward forwarding to my employer. i
left home as early as 7am and i got to
Lasu around 7:45am, straight i went to
Faculty of Management Sciences(FMS)
which was my faculty where i
graduated from. The faculty premises
has changed a bit as there was new
structure behind FMS which i learnt is
being use for lectures and also a new
structure directly opposite FMS which
they said is social science faculty.
School was scanty as there was no
much activities, the campus marshal
were in front of the faculty entrance, i
greeted them and made my way to the
first floor which was the faculty office
but to my dismay, the offices were still
locked. The first thing that came to my
mind was “this civil servant sha, they
are not in the office by this time, when
will they come now”…….
I met a tall fair lady around the corridor
and greeted her…..
Me: Good Morning….
Lady: Good Morning……
Me: Please when do u think this people
will be around
Lady: Sincerely, i don’t know…..am also
waiting for them
Me: datz serious………civil servant are
always enjoying…coming late to office
most times
Lady: Abi…..
Me: Thanks….
Lady: You welcome…………………
]I went downstairs to look around and
do some sightseeing as the school
premises has really changed from the
way it was when i graduated from the
school..Apparently the state government
and the school management have been
pumping lots of money to the school in
terms of infrastructural development.
I walked to the canteen to put
something in my stomach and relax a
bit till around 8:30 before i decided to
check back at the faculty office. Luckily
for me, the office was opened and i met
a man and a lady there…..
Me: Good morning Sir….
Man: Morning……
Me: please i want to find out about the
process of obtaining my transcript……
Man: Ohk…did you finish from this
faculty?
Me: Yes Sir…..
Man: Transcript is not process from the
faculty office…you will need to go to the
ICT centre (Exam and Records
Department for the processing)
Me: Ohk…..please where is that sir?
Man: The building is directly opposite
MBA hall…do u know MBA?
Me: I guess i know Sir
Man: Just directly opposite MBA building,
you will see their building with a mast.
Me: Ohk Sir…thank you so much Sir
Man: You welcome…..
]I dashed out immediately and started
thinking that i would have even be
through with the processing if i had the
right information before coming to the
schooling instead of wasting time
waiting for the faculty officer……..
I drove down to MBA and the building
was so easy to identify…i walked in and
made enquiry, which i was told i don’t
even need to come to the school for
processing my transcript as everything
is now online and they don’t request
manually again…..the lady that attended
to me asked me to visit the school
website to request for my
transcript……………………….”waoh…..that
means my journey to Lasu is a waste as
i would have done this at the comfort of
my room”.
I walked out and started driving
towards the second gate which i came
in through….i burst out at iba road and
turn back going to Igando….turning
back to directly opposite the school
gate, standing there was the lady i met
at the corridor of the faculty office
earlier….waoh, i never got the
opportunity to see her physique when
we had the conversation then as she
rested her a-s somewhere and her hand
over her chest with her bag then…..i
parked and horn for her
Me: hello……
Lady: Hi
Me: where are you heading to?
Lady: Iyana Ipaja side……
Me: Ohhhh…am going towards
egbeda…maybe i can help u a little
Lady: thank so much Sir……..
She hopped in and we started
going…………….After a while
Me: Please whats the name if i may ask
Lady: Am mary….
Me: Am snakie……Its nice meeting you
mary
Mary: the pleasure is mine
Me: Is today lecture free or you don’t
have class today?
Mary: Dunno..guess they said, students
are not in school as non academic staff
are on strike
Me: strike ke? What happened?
Mary: i don’t know oooooo………
Me: Are you not a student of the school
Mary: I graduated 2012………….
Me: Ohh…..am very sorry……
Mary: I only came to make enquiry
about my certificate……
Me: hope you got the right response
Mary: yes..they said i will need to
provide some documents in order to
collect my certificate
Me: that should be your clearance and
some documents
Mary: yes….
Me: that means they have not change
the process then……i graduated in 2008
Mary: Ohk……….
]Me: so, what are you into now?
Mary: nothing really..i just finished my
service 4 months ago, so am still an
applicant
Me: hey yah…..God will definitely do it for
you dear..its not so easy getting a job in
this country..hope you have been
applying for jobs sha.
Mary: Yeah…have been giving my CV out
to people but its been promise and
promise but am hopeful sha
Me: its not so easy like that, you know
the people you give your cv to also have
other people that are hanging on their
neck…dont be discourage dear…..when
its your time, your helper will surely
locate you by his grace.
Mary: amen oooo…thanks so
much…..what do u do
Me: I work with a consulting firm……..
Mary: Ohk……maybe i will also give you
my CV
Me: No problem…..but do u have a copy
here?
Mary: I don’t but i wouldn’t mind getting
your details so that i can forward it to
you.
Me: No problem, thats my card..my email
and phone number is there, you can
forward it to my mail
Mary: Ohk sir…am doing that right
away………
Me: Oh….you even have it handy…..
Mary: Yes now……..
Me: U no dey even joke at all….flash me
with your number so i can also save it
on my fone
Mary: ohk…joke ke? Am seriously
searching for work oo…am tired of
staying at home
Me: On a more serious note..a beautiful
lady like you shouldn’t search for work
so long like this now cos no interviewer
will see you and wouldn’t want to give
you a job straight away
Mary: I pray its by that ooo…………….
Me: Yes now…….if i ever interview
someone like you, believe me you av
gotten the job already cos this your
beauty is enchanting
Mary: I hear u….no be by beauty
jare..rather wat u have
upstairs…..moreover, thanks for
flattering me
Me: what do u mean now….how will i be
flattering you..sincerely, its been a while
i set my eyes on a beauty like
you……….God completed everything in
you.
Mary: Lolzzzz…….Okunrin sha…all of you
are the same thing
Me: same thing as how?
Mary: what do u mean by God
completed everything in me………
Me: Yes now…..You aint too tall or
short…….every part of ur body is
perfect…including ********sorry am
not suppose to mention that
Mary: Including what? You are free
now…anything you say, it wont be the
first time i will be hearing it and it wont
be the last time……so u better pour out
all you have on ur mind before it started
causing headache for you.
Me: lolzzz……..that kind one dey cause
headache…
Mary: Yes of course
Me: well some things are better left
unsaid sha cos u don’t know what you
will say that you wont be able to say
another one again
Mary: lolzzz……datz very funny…have u
ever said one before that landed you in
trouble
Me: yes now but it was my friend
Mary: ehn ehn…..what happened to him
Me: He saw a lady at a party we went to
last week and was complementing her
without knowing that the lady was a
fiancΓ©e of a Colonel…the lady was
enjoying my guy too and dey were
rocking each other before the young
colonel came and my guy thought it was
just ordinary guy..it took maturity
before we were able to settle it….
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog