Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 11


hat! This girls want to destroy me oo. Am still feeling the pain i encounter with mabel on my d*ck and this one com come again.God please help me.ogechi was busy kissing me but am not responding *should i f–k her too?no my d*ck will break since it is paining me.ogechi:ogechi stopped kissing me*baby what is the problem?

Me:baby i can’t do what your character is requesting now. Ogechi:why?

Me:*i held her shoulder with my two handsogechi you know,i see you as my sister.seeing you is just like seeing my sister.baby lets just forget about this now. Ogechi:* she looked straight to my eye look into my eyes and tell me,you dont love me.

Me:ogechi i do but you have to understand. Ogechi:understand what? Please baby,is because of the love i had for you that made me travel all the way from my town to come and see you. You accomodated me in your house and you didnt disturb me till i moved over to my new lodge,if any guy of this your age and this our generation can do such a thing for a girl that is not his sister,i think he is worthy to be a responsible man…and it is a dream of every girl.

Me:*i was speechless* Ogechi:please igwe accept me as your girl friend and i will never share my unclothedness with any other guy accept you.or do you have a girl friend? Me:i dont have any…. Ogechi:then why dont you say yes to me. *she kneel down and started shading tears*

Me:please you dont have to kneel down for me just get up. Ogechi:i will be here until you say yes to me. Me:
pretending*ohk……no problem,i will think about it.get up… Ogechi:no,i need an answer now.

Me:ohk…..i love you ogechi..no problem,i will maintain the love we have she stood up and hug me.i kissed her,she responded.we kissed for 3mins and she started moaning.i continued, at a point she located my botton to unzip me,i resist her.she tried it the second time i equally Resisted. *we stopped*

Ogechi:please baby i want you inside me now. Me:baby lets just forget this for now and focus more on our relationship to avoid had i know.she was shaking as if to say if i didnt bleep her that minute,she will die.

Ogechi:please baby i cant stand it.lets just taste each other today please. Me:
*my d*ck is still paining me*should i do it when my d**ck is still paining me………………


      CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE PART 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog