Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 10


Pleading me to finish what i have just started. i ignore the call and continue with mabel….. mabel:please baby enter me,what are you still waiting for.i inserted my dck in her psy,she didnt moan.*na waoh na wetin i go see today be this..this babe go strong for bed die.i started banging her in and out,i wasnt enjoying the s-x.soon i started feeling dizzy while i was in her. mabel:babe continue.
Me:i told you that i havent done this before. mabel:just continuei continue banging her for like 2mins,i started enjoying the s-x.i increase my speed and this time around,she started moaning.yes i don dey win am.*i bang her like 2mins more,she held me tight and she used her finger to hook me,and was moaning in a high tempo.i was scarced,i thought she want to tear me into pieces that moment.i don’t know she is about to c*me.after she c*me and i c*me immediately, my d*ck started painin me.it seems as something went out of my body.mabel noticed my mood and ask. Mabel:what is the problem baby? Me:i didnt utter any word to her* mabel:what is bothering you?? me:frowned my facenothing. Mabel:your mouth said nothing but your face says something. Tell me please….i removed the condom and wear my cloth and i was touching my dck because its paining me badly. mabel:have i offended you by coming to visit you?i won my cloth,i opened the door and left ojoto’s house with the pain.as i was going,i checked my time and it 9:30pm.i also checked my missed calls and it was ogechi who was calling me…gush! What will i tell her that made me not to pick her call.which excuse should i give her now?my phone started ringing again and i checked and it was ojoto.i picked the call. ojoto:guy whatsup naw? Me:i dey ooo jare. ojoto:you don finish bleeping her. me:na only God go help me punish you.so you deliberatedly left her for your house ? Ojoto:yes naw,for una to enjoy una self.i hope say you enjoy am? Me:enjoy wetin?God don dey punish me already. Ojoto:wetin happen? me:my d*ck don dey pain me seriously.ojoto started laughing continously.i hang upi went straight to the house.i knocked at my door,ogechi opened. ogechi:whats keeping you?i called you but you didnt pick up.whats the matter? me:there is one number that has been disturbing me so i put the phone on silent mode.so when yours entered i did know. Am sorry.she held me tight and started kissing me……

To be continued

     CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE PART 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog