Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Funny Joke: Jealous Girlfriend

Boy meets new girl and takes her home. Next
morning he drops new girl off. Later in the
day his regular girl WhatsApps him:
Girl: Can I ask you a question?
Boy: Shoot
Girl: Who was dat?
Boy: (He had been on the phone earlier so he
said) My brother
Girl: In your car I mean
Boy: (He looks outside at his car in the office
parking lot) Sorry the car has been parked
for the past 2 hours. There’s no one in…
Girl: (Rudely cuts him off) I mean THIS
MORNING…wearing the blue, patterned dress
Boy: (Now confused, and thinking regular girl
has gone potty) Wearing blue dress? My car
wearing a dress?
Girl: (Now Angry) Stop the pretense ok? Who
was that girl in your car this morning
wearing a blue, patterned dress?
Boy: (All coming together now) Oh, so you
meant to ask “Who was that girl in your car
this morning wearing a blue, patterned
dress?” Why didn’t you just say so in the
first place?
Girl: (Now ready to slap the idiot) Answer
the damn question!!!
Boy: (Confused again) Which of the
questions please? You’ve asked 4 already.
Girl: (BP high…remained silent…..10 seconds
passed…ugly noises from her throat)
Boy: (Having bought time and composed his
thoughts) Oh. Lol…That was one of my
mum’s mannequins…was taking it to her
shop…she left her, I mean it, at home
Girl: (Incredulous) I don’t believe you. You’re
lying.
Boy: (Feigning hurt feelings) Baby
pleeeeeease! How can you even say that?
Girl: (Backtracking slightly) Are you sure? I
thought I saw…
Boy: (Cuts her off expertly) Eiiiii this my girl…
hahahaha…you’re jealous papa
Girl: (Now a little ‘sober’) So you’re not
cheating on me?
Boy: (Now on the roll) I’ll NEVER cheat on
you Baby. I love you only. Forever
Girl: (Convinced & chaste) Sorry Baby…you
know I love you too. Please don’t break my
heart ok? Please…I’ll die if you do.
Boy: I swear to you I’ll never ever break your
heart. Ok…boss calling…TTYL
Girl: Ok Boo…later
Boy quickly WhatsApps new girl: Hey Baby…
listen, tomorrow I have to take a mannequin
to my mum’s shop…can we reschedule for
day after?

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog