Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Ali Baba Prophesies That Tiwa Savage And TeelBillz will Get Back

Veteran comedian Ali Baba has envisaged that Mavin‘s first lady, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband, TeeBillz are going to bury the hatchet and reunite as a couple again.It seems Ali Baba is playing the soothsayer role as he had earlier predicted that the powerful duo, P-Square would reunite after a prolonged misunderstanding which they had.In a recent media spill, Ali Baba said if he had placed his bet on the P-Square brothers, he would have bagged a lot of cash.He said; “If I had placed my bet on these brothers coming back… I would have won. Anyway, one of the guys that was there the day I emphatically said they would sort their differences out and get back together called me tosay ‘Ali, I had to call you, because you said so’ and he added, ‘but that Tiwa them own go hard’. So I asked him ‘You wan bet?’… And he said, ‘I no trustyou again, the kind confidence you take dey talk some things dey fear me”.However, the R.E.D crooner has spent her time as a single woman productively.She was spotted inSouth Africa aheadof Nelson Mandela’s celebrationas an icon and also recently celebrated hermanagement deal with Roc Nationowned by America’s music mogul JayZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog