Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Joke; On A Plane To New York

Akpors was going on a plane trip to New York. When the attendant came by and asked for his ticket, she told Akpors, ‘I’m sorry. Your ticket isn’t for first class. Could you please move to your seat.” Akpors replied, “I’m Akpors, I’m hansome, and I’m going to New York.” The attendant said, ‘That’s fine mr, but you’ll have to go to your seat.” Akpors responded again, “I’m Akpors, I’m handsome, and I’m going to New York.”

This conversation continued, always with Akpors’s same response. The attendant got so upset that she went to the captain and told him about Akpors. The captain went and whispered something in Akpors’s ear and the he immediately got up and went to his seat in coach.

The attendant asked the captain how he got the stubborn man to move. He said, “I just told him that this part of the plane wasn’t going to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog