Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

“I Made Gifty What She Is Today” ‘ Singer Mr 2kay Spill The Beans On BBNaija Gifty

Nigerian Singer Abinye David Jumbo, better known as Mr 2kay, who previously revealed that his relationship with former BBNaija 2017 housemate, Gifty, ended because they were not compatible together, while Gifty in her defense clapped back saying the relationship ended because he didn’t do much instead, in a new interview revealed that he made Gifty who she is today.

The ‘Count it all joy’ crooner in a new interview with HipTV, opened up on the roles he’s played in Gifty’s life, how he accommodated her in his house before she made it to Big Brother house and even when she came out. In his words, in the interview, Mr 2kay said;

“Getting to where she is today, I supported her, all glory to God. Even when I got her in my video it was to support her, to see that she grows from where she was to another level”.

While also adding that to he was the one that opened all her social media accounts for her, excerpt her Facebook account, he said

“I opened her Instagram for her, I opened her Snapchat for her, I opened her Twitter page for her. The only thing I didn’t open for Gifty was Facebook. I did all that for her to support her. Few days ago when someone needed her for something I gave her number but if she was in my position she would not give my number out”.

Mr 2kay confirming that they are no more together and that he has no issues with Gifty who he said he accommodated before she left for Big Brother, he said

“It was from my house to Big Brother, she came back from Big Brother back to me house”.

Watch him spill the beans in the interview video below…

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog