Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

I Can’t Wait To Get Married And Have My Own Kids – Bobrisky

Controversial bleaching expert bobrisky, can’t wait to get married and have his own kids. Speaking with Olofofo Naijatv he revealed that he really wants to have kids of his own and currently looking for ways he could have a womb.

He said,

“I can’t wait to get married and have my own kids, I have too much money and i can buy whatsoever i want but money doesn’t buy happiness. I want my kids to be running around my big house cause it’s boring living alone”

On beef with singer turned instagram blogger.

He said,

“Everyone knows tunde ednut is an attention seeker, he’s trying to raise his dead career by posting sh*t about me. He should get into the studio and make good music beefing me won’t help his dead career”.

Source: Olofofo Naija

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog