Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO TUPAC’S WIFE?

Its been 20 years since Tupac’s tragic death. When you think of Tupac, you may think of him as a legendary rapper, actor, poet, and voice for the young, black community. But one title you probably never associated with his name is husband. Yes, Tupac was once married to a woman named Keisha Morris.
It wasn’t a highly publicized marriage, but their union was very much legit. There have been many rumors, myths, and fallacies of what was going on in Tupac’s life while he was alive. Though she’s been out of the spotlight for years and years, Keisha is here to tell her side of the story.
Keisha met Tupac in 1994, when she was 20 years old. At that time, Tupac was on the cusp of his success. He had already released 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., and starred in movies Juice and Poetic Justice. He was in the midst of recording Me Against the World and also in the middle of a huge legal situation.

That Night


In an interview with XXL, she recalled the actual night:
“We met when I was 20, at the Capitol [nightclub]… We were dancing, and we spoke briefly. He was going through something legally at the time, and I told him to just be careful of the people he’s around and that I hope everything works out… I saw him a month later at the Tunnel [another nightclub], and…he remembered the whole conversation… He told me he had been looking for me for a month—going to every club. He tried to invite me back to his hotel room. I was like, ‘No, that’s not happening.'”

A Persistent Pac

Keisha’s declining to go back to Pac’s room didn’t stop him from trying to pursue her. In the interview, she continued:
“He gave me his number, and I gave him my house number. It was too expensive to have a cell phone back then, so he gave me his SkyPager. The next day, I had to go work…and he called me when I got home. I was in shock! We started talking from that day on.”

Facing Charges

Keisha revealed why she stayed down for Pac through his issues:
“Because I got to know him. He told me one time, ‘Everything I touch, I damage, I mess up. I don’t want you to be involved in any of this. I don’t wanna hurt you. I don’t want you to be damaged or anything like that.’ And it was hard, because when you care and you love a person, at that point, what do you do? Do you walk away?”



No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog