Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

What Do Women Really Want In The Bedroom?

This question is one that many men seem to assume to have answered and conquered. If you asked a man this question, he would laugh as though you just asked him ‘2 + 2’ and proceed to answer with his head held high. Men think they know what women need in bed but do they really?

Some women have spoken up up about what they really want when it comes to the deed and you will find that most women have one thung in common – they all desire a man who can please them right.

Amina: ‘I like a guy who takes his time to understand what I like because I don’t get excited by too many things when it comes down it. For example, it was my ex who took his time to discover that my feet are my most sensitive spot. Before then, I didn’t even know.

Rhoda: ‘I get annoyed when a guy just comes into the room assuming that he knows it all. I like a guy that’ll ask what I want instead of just doing anything that he thinks of. 

Bisi said ‘Hmmn. Most guys don’t know oh. They use their experiences in the past to judge other girls. Me, I want my guy to listen. Most guys don’t have the time for that. I don’t like to talk too much but he should be able to hear what I’m saying when I’m telling him. Especially when I say that I like something or not.’

Remi said ‘I don’t have time for just any guy. I hate it when guys kiss my neck or kiss anyhow even after I’ve complained about it. If he doesn’t care about what I like, then he should be sleeping with himself!

Ada – ‘Before I met my boyfriend now, I never knew that a guy could make me fall just by talking to me. I think I like that. When the guy tells you what he wants from you and what he’ll give you too. It’s nice.’

Itunu said ‘If the guy is enjoying himself then, I will feel comfortable too. Most guys won’t tell you that they like what you’re doing so it’s difficult to know if he’s enjoying himself or not. It’s not by his sounds jare. All guys make sounds.

Dami – ‘I knew one guy that will go for 45 minutes or more sef. I’m telling you, non-stop… before he gets there. By the time he’s there, the girl will go like three times. I like that one.‘ – Multiple orga3ms

Laide – ‘I don’t like guys that rush. They will not even take time to kiss you well before they start removing your skirt, It’s very annoying. What happened to men taking their time and pleasing you first?

Onyinye – ‘I will not lie, I like compliments. If my guy tells me that I’m doing hi  well, it’ll make me want to do even better next time. I take time to take care of myself for him and he should notice it. Or else, it means I’m wasting my time or he’s wasting his own.’

Nse – ‘I’ve noticed that guys only rush girls that they don’t care about. If a man loves you, he will control himself so he can please you. If a man just starts trying to grab me and treat me anyhow, then I know he doesn’t care about me, only the deed.’

Most ladies believe that most guys assume more than they know. And the general consensus is that it’s hard to find a guy who takes time to please his woman but is it really true?

Congrats to the guys who have been doing it right all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog