Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

“I Poisoned My Two Weeks Old Stepson Because I Hate His Mum And My Husband” – 17 Year Old Housewife Confesses

A 17-year-old housewife, named Hindatu Abdullahi pictured above, who poisoned her two weeks old stepson, because of the deep hatred she had for her husband, Abdullahi Ori, and the boy’s mother who is her husband’s first wife was paraded by the Bauchi state police command on Wednesday.

According to the suspect who hails from Wuro Bogga village in Duguri District of Alkaleri Local Government Area of the state, she was forced to marry her husband two years ago without her consent. In her words, she said;

“My husband and I have been married for two years now and we have a child. He married me as his second wife. He used to love me dearly, but he suddenly started maltreating me. He would beat me, insult me and abuse me at the slightest provocation. I reported his maltreatment to my parents all the time, but they have never believed what I told them, since it was their idea for me to marry him. My father forced me to marry him, against my wish. I have been staying in my husband’s house just because of my parents. I have not been in good terms with my husband and my rival. We are always fighting. I don’t know why I did what I did, but I regret it. Whatever punishment that will be given to me should be done, but every time I remember my action, I keep regretting doing what I did.”

She further explained that she sneaked into the room of her co-wife when she stepped out and tried administering a poisonous substance on the child but the baby refused to take the substance, which however poured on him.

“I quickly removed his clothes and cleaned the poison with it. I became very confused, realising what I had done,” she said.

She further added that the baby was then rushed to the hospital and the nurse disclosed that the baby did not swallow the poison. After which her husband who is in Saudi Arabia for the Hajj was called to be informed about the recent development.

“My siblings took me to my co-wife and I apologized to her and she said she has forgiven me; but she left everything to God to judge. They called my husband on phone and told him and he vowed to divorce me when he returns from his pilgrimage,” she added.

Though she claimed that she was given 80 strokes of the cane after her husband’s brother insisted that she must be punished for committing such a wicked act, the Bauchi state command says the suspect would soon be arraigned in court.

“He took me to a vigilance office in our area and they gave me 80 strokes of the cane besides the tax they placed on my father, which he paid. My husband’s brother said he wasn’t satisfied with the punishment I was given, so he took me to the Police Station at Maina Maji, where I spent two nights before they brought me here” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog