Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 24


Ojoto:oya lets go. *we approached her*. Chinyere:hi…. Igwe and ojoto. Me:we are cool and you? Chinyere:am fine.*i was looking at her from head to toe*.i guess you guys are heading home.. Ojoto:ooo yes… How was your lecture today? Chinyere: good and yours? Ojoto: same dear. * i was thinking wheather i should ask her questions,why she later came to school,as she told me she don’t have lectures today. On a second thought,i said let me forget about it.she looked at me as am cool like an interior dog noise*. Chinyere: igwe this one that you are so cool like ice block,i hope all is well? Me:there is no problem,am ok. Chinyere: or are you still mourning ogechi? I have told you to forget and endure. I know you love her and i love her too. whereas she is more than a friend to me. It hurts me whenever i wokeup and realise that she is no more.that will show us that death is certain.lets forget about worldly things that can deminish in a twinkle of an eye. Let us also know that after death comes judgement. Where will we be after this life? Hell or heaven? I pray she will be in the bossom of thy Lord,,, Amen …..May her soul rest in peace….. Me and ojoto: amen oooooo! * i was still reflecting if this is not chinyere that was beging me to bleep her last night. Maybe she is pretending. Me: we have to be on our way now.. We saw you and we descided to come and say hi to you.. Chinyere: you guys did well. Me: ohk…. See you later * we started going home..on our way we meet mabel*. Mable:hi…. Igwe and ojoto.. Ojoto:we are fine and you? Mabel: am good. So igwe whats up? Me: cool. Mabel: do you still remember our appointment? Me: ooo yes i do. * i looked at my watch and its 2:15pm*. I will be there by 4:00pm. Mabel: ohk… I will be expecting you dear. Me: no problem she peack me and left and we continue going home*. Ojoto: guy wetin dey sup between you and this mabel ooo? Una friendship don dey go deep. Me: guy don mind me jare. Ojoto: this one wey she give you appointment,e be like say she wan make you bleep am. Me: guy i dey hungry,lets go and chop for this mamaput.. we entered in*. Me: madam please give us two plates of rice and two chilled coke.. * the woman present it in our table and we started eating*. Me: mabel called me that day we went to chinyere’s house to comfirm about ogechi’s whereabout. i explained everything mabel and i discuss on phone. After the call,i just laid down to rest and ogechi appeared to me and ordered me not to go for that appointment or……… Ojoto: Jesus christ!… What is her headache. Igwe,am suspecting you. Me: how? Ojoto:are you involve in her death? Me: amazed ojoto how can you think of such a thing? Ogechi that i didnt know her location,how can i kill her. Ojoto:i said so because a ghost can’t disturb a person that know nothing about the death. Its only disturb when you are responsible. Me: how can you split out such a word from your mouth?i thought you are my friend but…….. * my phone started ringing***. 

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog