Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 22

Me: what!…are you out of your sense? Enter you again? You can’t be serious *****she held me tight**** leave me alone oooo. Am tired…but chinyere why are you in my house by this time of the night? I don’t remember inviting you to my house. So you tell me why you are here. **** she looked at me with a disappointed eyes****. Chinyere: do you want to throw me out of your house? Me:thats not what i ask her… Why are you here? Chinyere:****she stood up from the bed and went straight to where her hand bag is******. Me:what do you want to do? ****she looked at me and tears roll from her eyes,she pulled off the cloth she was wearing and bring out another cloth and worn**** why are you dressing yourself? Chinyere:i don’t know that you are heartless to this point.i came to visit you and the best thing you do is to send me out of your house. No problem…. Me:i didn’t say so. Chinyere: then what do you mean by your questions to me? Me:is it now a crime to ask question? Chinyere:how can you ask me such a question. Suit yourself,am off. ****she went to the door and hold the handle trying to open it but she couldn’t.i looked at the time and is 11:30pm.she turned to me and was looking at me and i was thinking where she want to go and sleep this night because her house is far from mine.tears were still rolling out of her eyes and i pity her.***** chinyere: come and open this door. Me:chinyere come back. Chinyere:i said come and open this door nooow. *****i stood up from the bed and went close to her****. Me:dont’t be offended chinyere. Chinyere: why wouldn’t i? I dont blame you at all,i just blame myself for coming to your house. Me:ohk…….am sorry dear. Just forgive me and come back and sleep. Its already late,you can’t go out now. Chinyere:i want to go..open this door. Me:****i knee down*** please come back,i dont want anything to happen to you.please just come and sleep.think about area boys… Chinyere:i dont care****i was pleading with her till she finally agreed**** i will come back in one condition. Me:****amazed***** condition? Chinyere:yes. Me: and what is the condition? Chinyere: you will f***ck me again. Me: i dont think that will be neccesary for now.lets just forget about it. Chinyere: open the door let me go. ****she makes to open it*****. Me:ohk……no problem.i concur. ***she smile and wipe her tears****. Chinyere: thats my baby. ****she hug me.we went back.. she striped herself Unclad.immediately i sight her p***sy,my p***k jerked at once.**** Chinyere:pull off your cloth. **** i kept dumb ears.she striped me Unclad and want to suck me,i resist her**** why resisting? Me:only s-x. Chinyere:you have to turn me on before s-x. Me:thats concern you. ***i pound on her and insert my p***k in her p****sy,she moaned small.i started f****cking her.i wasnt enjoying the s-x because she was forcing me,i was f***cking and hissing until i c***m.i went to the bathroom and took my bath and slept off.i woke up by 7:30am on monday morning and prepare some food so that we will eat when she woke up and i will also attend 8:30am lectures. After i finished preparing the food…..i went inside the bedroom to call her but i didnt see her…. 

To be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog