Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Compulsory Marriage – Episode 8

Episode 8
Mary: U think u can run away from me
forever abi? Here we are………………
(Moved closer to me at the entrance
door holding my hard Dickson instantly)
….
Me: Mary please now..why are u doing
all this for crying out loud
Mary: I need u and I need u right now
snakie…..am missed u so much
Me: (trembling) Forget it Mary…notyn
like this will never happen between us
again……….i cant have s-x with u again
Mary: But your Dickson is saying
otherwise baby boo
Me: How do u know…pls Biola will soon
be here and I don’t want her to meet us
this way
Mary: Then u should thank me for
keeping your relationship for you and
keeping this as a secret..i expect u to
play your own part too
Me: Which part? We never enter into any
agreement
Mary: says who……………..we entered into
it the first day we get down
together..we entered into it the first day
you bleeped me like a dog……………..Its
not so easy for me to let go of an
enjoyment like this
Me: Stop all these rubbish you are
saying please…we don’t belong
together……I belong to somebody else
Mary: You belong to somebody else? So
what do u take me for? A
hoe…………………..
Me: Its not like that Mary…….we never
had any agreement for a relationship
Mary: Oh..oh….but u told me u never
bleeped any lady as sweet as my
pusssssy before
Me: When did I said that?
Mary: You wont remember when u
were digging it hard like a Christmas
goat on me saying all sort of
rubbish…..its the same way av never met
any guy that made me feel like a lady
until I met you and I cant let go of this
Dickson just like that…..i will enjoy it till
am satisfied
Me: Not this one and I believe you are
crazy
Mary: Me crazy? I will know who’s crazy
between me and you when I leak your
secret to your baby and u know I don’t
have anytyn to loose…………….
Me: What do u want now mary………………
Mary: I want you and I want you right
now………………………….
]She pull down my elastic short and her
mouth was straight on my
Dickson…..she started sucking it till it got
hard as I couldn’t help it either……..she
stood up and dragged me to the
sofa…….my short and boxer was already
at my ankle, she sat on me and started
digging it hard going up and down..i
couldn’t help it after a while, I turn her
around and was the one resting on the
sofa..i started digging it hard…we were
enjoying each other…yes……..av missed
u so much baby..yessssssssss……
urrghhhhhhhh….harder baby……fcccck
me hard baby…….i love u baby….i love
you so much baby….
I didn’t even mind what she was saying
as it served as a motivation to me which
made me to continue to dig harder…we
switched position again…she held the
tip of the sofa turning her back to me, I
came in from the back and started
digging hard again…….didnt take long
before I felt her crying……..I love u so
much snakie, I don’t want to loose u..u
mean so much to me…Arrrghhhhh…
yesssssss…she was saying so many
things at the same time while crying but
I didn’t bother as I was seriously
enjoying myself and I didn’t even
noticed when I came myself..i was
digging so hard before I heard Biola’s
voice saying “Good evening
Sir”……………..i ejected myself and ran to
the visitors toilet immediately while I
didn’t know how know how Mary did
hersef……………(I thank my Star) I came
out after like two minutes
Biola: why is everywhere smelly like dis
Me: Smelly? Like how
Biola: I don’t know…the odour is
somehow
Me: Maybe it’s the toilet as what I just
dispose was out of this world…..i think I
need to shower sef as I don’t even like
how am smelling
Biola: Onigbe oshi………..
Me: Atleast you can help ur boy with air
freshener……..just spray little abeg
lemme shower..alejo o gbodo bayan
bayi
Biola: O better…………….
Me: But what took you so long baby…
Biola: Don’t mind Yemi jare…we just dey
gist ooo and I later decided to buy suya
on my way coming for us..she was even
the one that gave me the 1k
Me: ohk……pls am seriously
hungry..maybe you should help out in
the kitchen before I finish with my bath
Biola: Ohk…darling
]I went to the room and was thanking
my star that I was not caught..thank
God I went with my phone cos I
received a text message on my fone like
10mins later “Thanks so much baby..u
are one in a million, more reason I cant
let go of u..i love you so much
baby”…………..i deleted the message
instantly with the tought “How do I
restrict this temptation……………..Thank
God we only have one week left for her
to go”.
Everytyn was going on smoothly and
the mood between me and Mary
changed a little bit..it was Friday and
Mary was already packing her things..i
was so happy inside me that she was
leaving finally…I couldn’t wait for
Sunday to come.
Biola had a family wedding to attend on
Saturday and she convinced Mary to go
with her..i would av loved to go with
her too but family emergency came in
for me on Friday too and had to find
solution to. We all left home on Saturday
and went our separate ways……
Luckily for me, the issue I had to attend
to was not a serious one and I decided
to start heading home around 5pm…it
was a surprised that I came home and
Mary was already at home……I find out
about my fiancΓ©e and she told me it was
like she wont be coming back as she
decided she will be going to her house
and come back the following morning
based on some arrangement she needs
to do at home after the party.
She said they were trying my number
but it was off….told her I had a flat
battery..i charged my fone a bit and
called Biola and she confirmed she will
be going home and see me first thing
the following morning…………..The first
thing that comes to my mind was
coping with the devil herself…what
choice do I have than to accept faith,
tomorrow is almost here and I cant wait
for it to come.
I contemplated on locking myself inside
my bedroom…..I was still in the sitting
room around 8pm when Mary walked in
totally unclad..i summon up courage
deciding to go straight to the bedroom,
she didn’t even stop me…i went to my
door and realized it was locked……I
came back to the sitting room looking
confuse as we don’t use to lock my
room
Mary: looking for something baby boy?
Don’t worry..i have all the keys to the
room in my custody..we are here
tonight together……….the only place not
lock is the kitchen
Me: whats all this nonsense bow Mary
Mary: You see how faith works……I was
contemplating as at yesterday if I will
have another opportunity of enjoying
my precious Dickson again even if for
just 5mins not knowing that I will even
have the whole night to myself………………
Me: But even at that..i cant run away
now, why lock the doors
Mary: Because I know u very well…u will
definitely lock ursef inside
Me: why should I when Biola is not
coming back till tomorrow…Please give
me the key Baby
Mary: Did I just hear u call me baby?
Waoh….when was the last tym u call me
that?
Me:give me the key jhoor…..
Mary: only on one condition baby
boy……………..
Me: and whats that?
Mary: u get ursef unclad right now and
be the same way as I am right now
Me: What do u want that for
Mary: don’t worry baby…do as I want
and u get the key to your room
Me: ohk…is that what you want? Then..u
will need to come and do that yourself
Mary: as your lordship
pleases………………..
She walked up to me pull off my shirt
slowly..to my singlet and my jean…she
didn’t even throw dem somewhere
near……even though I was trying to
control myself….dickson couldn’t the
moment she got to my boxer and
started caressing it before undressing
me fully..she made sure she caressed my
Dickson from my boxers to the extent
that I was fully hard before she pull
down by boxer pulling my back to the
sofa instantly…….her mouth was already
on it..blame me but who wouldn’t want
a mouth action from the devil herself
who is a master in BJ.
I responded instantly by fondling her
bweast with my hand…nothing to fear,
tomorrow is already here..we are on the
last lap…I was enjoying myself and it
didn’t take long before she jumped on
me..Mary like riding a horse seriously
and it made her come so easily…….i let
her enjoy hersef as I was in no rush to
take charge……….the logic is to let her
work herself out before I will take
control of things…she was moaning as
she was going up and down and I was
using my hand to support her..we were
so much into it until we heard
“WHAT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
………………………..waoh, it was Biola, she
caught us red handed and bang the
door immediately……………………….she
didn’t even remember to pick the nylon
in her hand..all she took was her hand
bag which was still on her shoulder
when she shouted……………..
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog