Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Compulsory Marriage – Episode 7

Episode 7
Me: watz up baby…….u never told me
you will be here
Biola: Don’t mind me jare baby……It was
funmi that drag me to this area so I said
lemme pay u a surprise visit
Me: ohk oooo…madam surprise visit
Biola: and at least we can also go home
together
Me: Datz true sha…….but u av to pay me
for your transport ooo
Biola: Don’t worry now….i will pay u, am
even hungry sef, come and take me to
your canteen now if I wont disturb u
Me: As your lordship pleases Ma……
We went downstairs to the canteen and
we finished our food in like 30mins and
decided to relax a bit before going back
to my office
Biola: Ehnn..ehn baby, I want to beg u
for sumtyn ooooo and I will be so
happy if u can do it for me
Me: Please don’t give me that face abeg
Biola: which face is dat?
Me: u no now….whenever u are asking
for something difficult from me
Biola: No jare…its not something
difficult baby and I will be so happy if u
can do it for me….just this one alone
and nothing else baby……(Give me a
kiss)
Me: what is it now?
Biola: promise u will do it 4 me first
baby
Me: Promise? Y should i………
Biola: Please now baby
Me: Okay..i will if within my capacity
[]Biola: its nothing beyond your capacity
so I want u to be affirmative…….say u
promise me
Me: ur wahala is too much
baby……….ohk, I promise, u no I will do
anytyn 4u baby
Biola: Thx so much love……u are the best
in dis world
Me: ohk…a ngbo yin
Biola: u no am on leave right now and
house will always be a bit boring for me
so I want your permission for mary to
wait behind till I will resume work
Me: lailai…(raise voice) its impossible…..i
can never allow that, she’s gone and
gone forever
Biola: Please now baby…u no house will
be bored for me all alone everyday..she’s
not doing anytyn presently so her
company will be okay for me now
baby…..
Me: baby..u no I will always do anytyn to
make u api but this one is a No No..i
cant,
Biola: But she’s your family member
now
Me: More reason why I don’t want her
around as I don’t want any family in
between us dear….
Biola: Remember am not marrying u
alone but u and your famil…. You can
also witness that we have been getting
along very well
Me: I know but on this one..its
impossible baby…she’s gone for good
and not staying behind
Biola: Please baby….home will be bored
alone, moreover I was just coming from
office and have been asked to complete
my leave once and for all so, I will be
spending extra one week at home…
Me: that implies dat u want mary to
spend up to two weeks in my house
Biola: please now baby…….please my
love
Me: Don’t give me that look abeg…………..
Biola: I guess datz a yes baby…………………
Me: I will think about it……………….
Biola: Thanks so much darling……you
are d best, I know u will do anytyn to
make me api
Me: ati gbo yin……………………Where is
Mary?
Biola: She will soon join us here..She’s in
Ikeja buying some wares…she said
she’s having an interview next week
Thursday
Me: Why will u give her my office
address now…watz all this now….i don’t
like wat u are doing abeg
Biola: Am sorry baby..i didn’t see anytyn
bad in it datz why I asked her to join us
here remember she’s your cousin and
not an outsider………………….
[]Biola phone beep immediately and it
was Mary that called her, she told her to
wait at the reception that we will join
her there soon. I couldn’t help but to
continue to think of the problem I
brought upon myself, how do I escape
this without Biola finding out..its so
obvious I couldn’t send her away with
force as it will be suspicious and she’s
not even ready to go…she’s playing her
game so well getting to the head of my
lady, definitely I have to be on top of my
game too before things get out of
hand……………..How I wish I could turn
back the hands of time and never made
attempt to start a convo with a devil call
Mary in the first place.
I accepted my faith and made up my
mind I will never give room for a chance
with Mary again….the last one was the
last attempt and I will never try to do
any silly thing with her again….enough
is enough and I will do everything to
resist her attempt. I promised myself
never to fall for her tricks again.
It was a week we had the discussion,
Mary was still in the house, I avoid her
like a plague in the house…I don’t seat
in the sitting room nor have discussion
with my girl there..my routine was back
from office to the bedroom straight,
that was where I take my dinner,
shower and go to bed..i make sure I
always come back late claiming office
workload to my Fiancee. Mary wouldn’t
stop disturbing me with calls and text
message of how she misses me and the
role she has been trying to play playing
along with me…It got to a stage she text
me that she was only willing to receive
me just for the last time and get out of
my life without coming back again but I
never reply any of her text…it got to a
stage that I don’t pick her call again and
had to put her number on blacklist.
[]My fiancΓ©e also noticed the strained
relationship between me and Mary but
she couldn’t say much as she was a bit
convince that maybe it was due to work
stress…Mary bought another sim card, I
blocked her again but she wouldn’t
desist from sending me series of text
message..she sent me one that Biola
saw and got angry with (Thank God it
was her new number)..i pleaded with
her that it was one of my ex that was
trying to play stunt..she reported me to
Mary and she was even the one that
settled it for us on a rare evening I
managed to watch news in the sitting
room
It was on a Saturday as I didn’t have
option than to come to the sitting room
to watch my favourite team play in an
afternoon premiership match couple
with the fact that it was a night of el-
classico. It was 5pm and I had no
option than to come to the sitting
room..We were all in the sitting room
Biola was right there beside me while
Mary was busy with biscuit and drink
on another seat….i bet wat Mary was
putting on will make any guy want to
release in his pant..she was putting on a
mini skirt, with a mini tube top..Biola
didn’t see it as anything as she believe
she’s my cousin and wouldn’t mean
anything..(My body will never react to
my sister…abomination)
She excused herself after a while and
came back to the sitting room……My
eyes flipped to where she was after like
20mins and I realized she wasn’t
putting on a pant..what was staring at
me was a fresh neatly shaved p—y….my
d–k was so hard, Mary was seriously
seducing me and it got to a stage I
couldn’t control it again. Thank God for
one of Biola’s friend that stays close to
my street who came on a visit which
shifted my attention away from her and
she also adjusted herself……………
It was around 7pm when Biola saw her
friend off…Immediately Biola stood up, I
wanted to go with them but she said I
shouldn’t worry but continue to watch
my ball…(I knew I cant stay in the same
sitting room with Mary and I was
looking for escape route)…
I saw them off to the entrance and
coming back inside with a straight face
on a plan to walk straight to the
bedroom…….what was waiting for me
close to the entrance door was Mary
holding her mini skirt in her
hand……………Her fresh pusssssssy was
staring at me, I wanted to help me
myself but Dickson disappointed
me…………..
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog