Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Mac’s Confessions: Witches In Ekpoma Are Disturbing Him


Hi Guys,
Welcome to another bizarre episode of Mac’s Confessions.

Remember, your jobs are to read and advice her  in the comments section below, then send your own confession to mikee76431@gmail.com

*

Omon is a very cute and tall looking guy, he’s loved by all. A friend of mine gave him my bb pin and he added me DEC 2015, but I was in Lagos because I school in Edo state, but I was having so much fun I hardly gave him time. When I went back to school, I met him in person. We got along well, which is very weird being the kind of girl that I am; I got out of a messy relationship and have been single and having fun for 3years.

Omoh wanted something serious and he told me the first day we met that I would still date him. Funny enough I initially fell in love with him, that now is all I can think of. But the problem started when I had to transfer away from Edo state to school in Lagos…distance became a bitch. I went to visit him in school, I am a very religious person and I had to fight his battles for him because there are so many witches in Ekpoma and they are really oppressing him because he’s a very promising child. For the past 3years he hasn’t swept his room, and when I did it was like a war, all my hands started paining me, my legs were shaking I had to keep praying and anoint myself.

His bathroom was the worst. It felt weird though, and I can see a future between the both of us, because I have never loved someone like this before. You know that feeling when you know he is your future? He is a native guy from Esan, and with all their traditions about marriages that you can’t cheat on your spouse, that if you do something awful would happen to you,I don’t know how he finds out whenever I just cheated on him. I almost ran mad after cheating on him,but i don’t understand why it’s affecting me now, we are not married yet..apart from that communication with him it is very hard, his unromantic ways are affecting me, he doesn’t tell me anything. But he says he’s always watching me, how? I don’t know? He scares me…but I can’t stop loving him…am I making sense? Trying to understand things with him is like solving a wrong puzzle… Did he cast a spell on me?
**

Note: Do you want to have your own
tale featured in Mac’s Confessions?
It’s easy! Just send a mail to mikee76431@gmail.com It can be your relationship story, your break up story, how your bf or gf failed you, the tale of your failed marriage, or your working marriage, even the issue at work, anything that you want to get off your chests!

Tag it Dear Mac: My True Confession.
Tell it good and it would be live here

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog