Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Amber Rose Reveals She’s Not Just Into Casual s*x


Just so everyone knows Amber Rose is not into casual s*x.

The entrepreneur/talk show host who is newly single after splitting amicably from her boo of almost 6 months, Val Chmerkovskiy, has revealed there’s one thing she’s just not into, and that’s casual hookups.

Radio.com reports that Rose got super open about her views on casual s*x during a recent episode of the Loveline with Amber Rose podcast.

“I really just don’t want to have s*x right now,” Rose proclaimed. “I don’t know why, I’m just not inspired. I need to feel love, I need to feel the passion. It needs to be like we’re going somewhere with this but I really don’t want to have casual s*x. I’m not really into it. Maybe I want to get fingered every now and then but like, as far as full-on s*x, I don’t really want it.”

“I don’t like to have a lot of s*x unless I’m in a relationship,” she went on. “I’m just that type of girl. So, going out on dates is cool but if it’s not there, the super intense chemistry and passion, I don’t know. If it’s not there, it’s not there. I don’t really force it. That’s just how it is.”

This isn’t the first time Rose has been totally transparent about her s*x life — in fact, that’s kind of her thing. On the list of things Amber has publicly recommended, there’s ‘self servicing in front of the mirror’ and ‘making s*x tapes.’ Something else she’s not into besides casual s*x? Threesomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog