Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Mide Funmi Martins: “Why I Married An Ugly Man”(See details)

Mide Funmi Martinshas explained why he chose to marryAfeez owo who is low to her standard in terms of beauty.
For over 13 years,Mide funmihas been marrying to the love of his heart,Afeez Abiodun Owowhois also a yoruba actor.
In a recent interview, when Mide wasasked on how she copes with all thepressures put on her marriage with rumours that it has crashed, the pretty babe said,”
I am used to it by now. People have been saying a lot. I don’t know what to say again, I have said it so many times before. My husband and I still love each together.
He is always with me. He iseverything to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog