Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

AKPOS DON GET SENSE SMALL O

AKPOS DON GET SENSE SMALL O. Akpos the Carpenter, returning home with his Monthly Salary, he was ambushed by an armed robber on a deserted street. “Take my money,” said Akpos, “but do me a favour: shoot a bullet through my hat otherwise my wife won’t believe I was robbed.” The robber obliged. He threw Akpos’ hat into the air and Shot a bullet through it. “Let’s make it look as if I ran into a gang of robbers,” said Akpos” otherwise my wife will call me a coward! Please shoot a number of holes through my coat.” So the robber shot a number of holes through the carpenter’s coat. “And now lets……” “Sorry,” interrupted the robber. “No more holes. I’m out of bullets.” “That’s all I wanted to know!” said Akpos. “Now hand me back my money and some more for the hat and coat that you’ve ruined or I’ll beat you black and blue!” The robber threw down the money and took to his heels. All hail Akpos

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog