Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

ENGLISH LANGUAGE 1,2&3 (ESSAY|OBJ|ORAL) Waec 2016 Answers

ENGLISH LANGUAGE 2 (ESSAY) 9.30AM - 11.30AM ENGLISH LANGUAGE 1 (OBJ) 11.30AM - 12.30PM ENGLISH LANGUAGE 3 (TEST OF ORAL ) 3PM - 3.45PM +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ our subcribers have received everything, some of them are begging me to post for you guys, Next tieme if i say it's free, i mean it's gonna be free, and if i say PAY, u pay Eng-OBJ 1cadcbcccad 11dbdbdddaba 21bbdacabbbc 31baabbbbdab 41dbaaababcc 51abcbbbbccb 61dbdccadabb 71cdabbdacdd English Oral 1bcbaacbbcd 11abcccbaccb 21cabdbddacd 31cdcadbadac 41cccbaabaad 51bcacaacbcc No6) Comprehension Answers. a)The writer's father warned them not to go out at night because recent happenings has shown that it is unsafe. b)"We soon reached the teacher's house a stone throw from ours" shows that the teachers house was not far from the writer's house. c)The teacher was able to discover the boys due to the powerful headlights of his car. d)The write got injured in his haste to get down from the mango tree' e)The writers father refused to open the gate because he thought his son was peaceful sleeping in his room. f) (i)Noun phrase (ii)it is the object of the verb "raised" g) i)Simile ii)Fast h) i) Recent......Current ii) Delicious.... Pleasant iii) Approaching.... Consent, sanction, coming closer iv) Verify.....Confirm No7) Summary Answer! 7a) - increase in health centres - increase in human security - increase in research to enhance the production of more food. - increase in Literacy rate. 7b) - The planet(earth) may become too small to contain large population. - increase in environmental pollution. No. 1 DEAR_______ LAGOS CITY COLLEGES, 4 COMMERCIAL AVENUE, SABO, YABA, LAGOS, 14TH APRIL, 2016. ________________________ Your Latter was delivered to me yesterday when I returned from school. I was very happy when I saw it because I know I would have hear from you since I left the Village to Lagos. How are you now? I hope you are doing fine with your studies. In your letter, you requested from me to furnish you with information about my school to enable you decide on moving over to my school. Somehow,here are what we are enjoying in my school here in Lagos. Firstly, the environment of my school is conducive for learning for it is so quiet and adorned by flowers all over the well catered lawns making the beautiful painted proto-type building stand out. Besides, there is a well equipped laboratory where the different Science i.e PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY PRACTICALS can be taken with each student having his or her own cubicle. Another notable facility in my school that distinguishes it from yours has to do with the ever - cool computer room where we are taught computer studies. In fact, I can now use computer and chat or surf, due to my email address. My E-mail address is seedorffits@gmail.com Whatever you might be thinking, I am assuring you that if finally you decide to come to my school, I shall be helping you to meet up with the use of computer. Greet your friends over there for me. How is your sister Comfort? I hope she is doing well in her studies. Till I hear from you, I say bye - bye for now Yours friend ____________ Put Your Name Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog