Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Joke: Funny 15year Old Girl And Her Mum

A 15year old girl went to her mum crying with blood stain on her hand…
“what is it my dear?” asked her mum.
Girl: I was sleeping and he sneaked into my room.
The mum screamed anxiously “He sneaked into your room?”
Girl (still crying): Yes mum, He gently touched one bit of my naked body after the other.
Mum shouted “Am finished!”
Girl: He continued touching until he got to the most desirable place.
Mum: No no no.. don’t tell me he did it.
Girl: Yes mum, as he got dear, he started sucking.
Mum started weaping and crying
Girl: I suddenly woke up and gave him a hot slap and he died.
Mum fainted.
Girl screamed “Mum mum please wake up, it was just mosquitoes”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog