Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

“I Don’t Party With My Colleagues, When You Do You Invite Problem” - Nollywood Actress Rachel Oniga

According to veteran Nollywood actress, Rachel Oniga, in a new interview, she dose not party with her colleagues in the movie industry simply because doing that is inviting problem.
 
The actress stated this in an interview with Goldmyne TV, where she talked about her career, making friends and enemies in the Nigerian movie industry. See excerpts from her interview below...
 
“I have no enemies and I have no friends in the industry. Do you always see me in parties or events? I also tell younger actors who are close to me to avoid keeping enemies and friends. Whenever you are at the location of a movie project, give it your best and go to your house. There is no point getting too comfortable with other actors.
 
“I don’t party with my colleagues. When you do that always, you are gradually inviting problems for yourself, as people are always looking for opportunities to bring others down. In most cases, they will give you the impression that they are your friends and wish you well, but they will later stab you at the back when you least expected it. I’ve experienced things in my life so I have decided to stay away from some gatherings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


๐Ÿ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!๐Ÿ“ฉ

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog