Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

"Forcing A Muslim To Have Family Planning Is Forcing Him To Violate Rules Of His Religion" - Hon. Kazaure



A Nigerian gerian member of the House of Representatives, Hon Muhammad Kazaure, has been trending online ever since he was recently quoted at the house saying that 'forcing a Muslim man to engage in family planning is likened to forcing him to violate the rules of his religion'.

In his words, he said;
 
"I pray to God to give me fifty children. I don't care about population because I know God will feed them. I will just pray for God to provide what I will feed them and educate them. It is left for anybody to decide if he needs to do planning. Some people may like planning but some others like children. If you look at this seriously, Prophet Mohammed said Marry and have children so that I can be proud of you on the day of judgment. Islamically, there is no planning. When you force a Muslim to say he must plan for his children, it means you are forcing him to violate the rules of his religion".

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog