Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Nigerian Actor Blossom Chukwuejekwu Celebrate His Wife’s Birthday With Her Baby Picture On Instagram

Nigerian Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwuejekwu today took to his Instagram page to celebrate his lovely wife, Maureen who is a year older today.

In celebrating his wife in his new Instagram post, Blossom who shared the baby picture of her below wrote:

“Looking at this first picture and wondering how your baby heart hasn’t changed one bit. Happy Birthday to My Wife! My Life! My Love! My Help! My Queen! My Friend! My Partner! My Nsogbu! My Baby! My No1 Bully! My in-house Comedian! My Perfect! My Counselor! My Joy! My Blessing! My All! Asam! Bubbam! I will wait forever to be with you again #NwúnyémÓma #I?YOU #ThunderFireThePersonWeySayiNoGoLoveYou #ItsYourSpringTimeBaby #Flourish”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


👉Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!📩

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog