Pages

Saturday 16 September 2017

“I Want To Marry A Man With A Bad Boy Character” – Nollywood Actress Didi Ekanem

According to fast rising actress, Didi Ekanem while speaking in a new interview on her kind of man while most ladies would rather settle down with a gentle, loving and kindhearted man, she rather prefers a ‘bad boy’ for a life partner.

The bootilicious actress, Didi Ekanem revealed this in an interview with Saturday Sun. Read excerpt below…

How would you describe the year 2017 career wise?

The year has been great so far; full of positive energy. Career wise, it has been a bit slow but surely we will get there.

Do you also intend going into movie production?

Talking about movie production, I can’t say anything about that for now.

I see the way you flaunt what you got on social media, most especially Instagram, do you often receive negative comments? If you do, how do you handle them?

I actually don’t pay attention to negative comments. But do you mean flaunting my clothes? It’s important I do that for the growth of my business.

Not clothes actually but your backside…

Oh that! Do you call it flaunting? For real? I don’t think so…

You know some men drool over big backsides; can you recall any embarrassing moment concerning this?

Please can we not talk about ass? Thank you.

 Were you at any point sexually harassed?

I wasn’t and never still. I had the right platform from Royal Arts Academy. That made it easy for me.

If you aren’t in the entertainment industry what else would you have been doing?

I haven’t actually thought of what else I could have done aside entertainment, because right from time, entertainment had always been on my mind; even though, my daddy wanted to force law on me at some point.

Can you date or marry an entertainer?

I can’t say who I can marry or who I can’t marry. Whoever God says is mine, is mine, be he an entertainer, engineer, doctor or pastor. My kind of man must be God-fearing. He must be respectful and caring, with a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


๐Ÿ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!๐Ÿ“ฉ

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog