Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

I Still Love Afia And I Din’t Release The Nude Video” – Comedian Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband Speaks

Popular Ghanaian Comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger’s estranged husband, Lawrence Abrokwah who was accused of leaking the circulated s*x video of his wife online has reacted in a new interview.

Lawrence who was arrested and later granted bail for the alleged leak has reacting to the allegation while speaking in an exclusive interview with Kofi TV, denied he was responsible for leaking the nude video of Afia online.

According to Lawrence, despite everything that had happened, he could never do something as disgraceful as that to his wife. In his words in the interview, he said;

“Yes, I did record my wife but I will never do such a thing as putting her video in social media,”

”Who can prove that I put the leaked video of my wife on my Facebook page? No, I don’t know anything about the leaked video.

“Yes I recorded the video which Afia has a copy, and I also sent a copy to Afia’s father and the police also has a copy so how can I leak it? No.”

Lawrence who is expected to appear in court on Monday, 11th of September over the leakage of the nude video, called his wife a cheat in the interview and though he still loves her he cannot be with her anymore while he apologized to his ex-girlfriend who he believes was better off than Afia.

Watch him speak in the interview below…

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


👉Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!📩

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog