Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

“I Once Lived With An Older Woman Who Used Me Like A S*x Toy” – Nigerian Singer Timaya Reveals

Nigerian singer, Alfred Inetimi Odiom, better known as Timaya has revealed in a new interview that before fame when things were still rough for him he used to live with an older woman who used him like a s*x-toy.

Timaya disclosed this while speaking in an interview with Tofarati Ige of Punchng where he said the abuse happened in Port-harcourt, Rivers state when he was still hustling to survive, and had to be of service to the older woman whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over his head.

Read excerpts from the interview below…

What lessons did you learn while hawking on the streets?
I learnt that to succeed in life, I had to stay passionate about my dreams, never settle for less and keep working hard every day. Most importantly, I learnt to believe that God makes everything possible in good time.

I have been through a lot of things in life, and if I begin to share my story, you will be shocked. I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home.

I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a s*x toy. I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head.

However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog