Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

I Dropped Out Of University When My Parents Could No Longer Afford My School Fees” – Olamide Baddo Reveals

According to popular Nigerian hip hop recording artist and YBNL boss, 28 years old, Olamide Adedeji better known as Olamide Baddo, though he dropped out of university when his parents could no longer afford to pay his school fees, he was still able to make it in life by discovering his talent and being hard working.

The ‘WO’ crooner who also identified discipline, commitment and being focused as catalysts for achievements in life, disclosed these on Friday when he went as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organized by the Ogun State government at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state.

According to Punch, the music superstar who was determined to succeed in life against all odds, given the stark reality that his parents were poor, and were not able to pay his school fees at the higher institution, said;

“I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, in fact, I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees.

“However with doggedness, perseverance and hard work I was able to find myself where I am today.”

Olamide concluded his speech by urging the the pupils at the camp to always dare to be different and avoid unnecessary peer pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog