Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

I Cannot Commit Suicide Because Of My Mother, Let Alone Buhari – Says Unapologetic Fayose

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has said that he will never apologise for his comments on President Muhammadu Buhari’s health, stating that “somebody must speak on behalf of the poor masses”.

It will be recalled that Fayose had alleged that Buhari was on 20 days live support machine while he was receiving medical treatment in London.

The Governor also dismissed reports credited to him that he would commit suicide if Buhari returned to the country alive.

Fayose said: “Let me tell you expressly, why would I commit suicide? I cannot commit suicide because of my mother.

“Even if they are burying my mother now, I will cleverly stay away from the grave so that I won’t fall into it. I can’t commit suicide because of Buhari. I never said that and will never make such statement”.

The Governor further stressed that, “If not for our efforts, Buhari wouldn’t have returned now. He is sick and tired and even his physical appearance portrayed this and he needs to go home and rest.

“Buhari is not old enough to be my father, my mother is older than Buhari, he cannot be my father, he can only be my uncle. I am close to 60. I stand by all I have said about the president.

“We are glad he is back, but don’t over flog him. I am not a sycophant and I stand to speak for Nigeria. Somebody must be able to speak on behalf of the poor masses. This was how they deceived us during the time of Yar’Adua. I am not a hypocrite and I will never be one.

“This country deserves a very healthy person. Office of the president is not for a sick man. The president is tired and should be allowed to resign and go and rest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog