Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Shot Story How University Destroyed My Life – Episode 1

My name is Amanda, i grew up in a christian home, my parents are both government workers, my father works in an oil company while my mother is a receptionist in a particular company.
When i was in secondary school, i happened to be the best student in my class, people liked to do things with me because of my good altitude and am also intelligent.

When i was seven years old, then i was still in primary school, i have a very nice voice and i was good in singing, i proposed in my heart to become a christian musician when i grew up.
I am the only child of my parents, each time i come back home from school, i do stay lonely, nobody in the house to stay with, we have only one neighbor in our compound, his name is uncle ken, my parents normally come back late at night, they will ask me to stay with uncle ken till any of them arrives home.
So each time i come back from school, i will eat my food and go straight to uncle ken’s house.

Uncle ken is a teacher in a private secondary school, so he comes back early before any other person.
I stay in his house always, he liked me because i have a nice voice and i can sing very well.
Uncle ken always ask me to sing for him, and each time am singing for him, he will carry me on his laps and will be touching and romancing my body, i asked him why he always do that and he said because he always enjoy my voice whenever am singing for him.
Uncle ken is a generous man, he gives to everybody, he never allowed me to go hungry.
One day when i got to uncle ken’s house, he asked me to sing for him, i told him that am not in the mood to sing, he pleaded with me and later gave me money and i started singing for him, he was touching my head and he carried me on his legs too.

As a seven years old girl, i have no knowledge of any evil thing, my mind was free but one day, uncle ken asked me to remove my clothes which i refused, he wanted to touch me but i refused, he now told me that if i stop him again from touching me he will order me out of his house.
After that day, i wanted to tell my parents of how uncle ken used to touched me but i was afraid to voice it out.
One afternoon, i came back from school and after eating my food i went to uncle ken’s house, when i got there he asked me to sing for him as usual, i started singing but i was sitting far away from him, he drew closer to me and started romancing me, i was just 7years old while uncle ken was still at his early 30s.
He pinned me to his body, i wanted to shout but he used his hand to cover my mouth, he removed my skirt and he defiled me.

He had 5ex with me and threatened to kill me if i tell my parents, i cried so hard because the pain on me was so terrible, i could not walk normal anymore, i was spreading my two legs and blood was goshing out, i managed to walk home that very day.
At the evening time around 6pm, my mum was the first to come back, she found me sleeping, (i dont even know when i slept off)
According to my mum, she said she was calling my name but i did not answer, she tapped me three times before i woke up.
I woke up and started crying, she asked me to stand up but i couldn’t, she inquired to know what happened to me and i told her what uncle ken did to me.
She exercised patient and waited for my dad to come back. when my dad came back, she narrated the story to him, he called the police immediately and before the police men could come to our house, uncle ken was no where to be found.
I was taken to hospital for treatment, the doctor and the nurses blamed my parents for being so careless.

The doctor said that it was never a good idea to leave me and uncle ken in one house.
The police men was still searching for uncle ken, they got an information that he is at the motor park and about to take off, they quickly matched down to the motor park and caught him red handed.
Uncle ken was arrested and taken to court, he pleaded guilty and he was thrown into prison to serve for 10 good years.
I stayed in the hospital for one week after which i was discharged.



WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2.
My advice to parents: Please dont leave your little daughter in the hands of a single man thinking that nothing will happen, devil can use anybody but dont give room to it and dont also leave your son in the hands of a single lady, they can use them as 5ex toy. The days are evil.
To be continued:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog