Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Bobrisky Deletes His Over 600k Views Snapchat As He Goes Premium (Take A Look)

Nigeria’s male barbie, Bobrisky has finally gone premium on Snapchat and has deleted his former account which according to him gets more than 600k views per day.

See below:-

According to him, it’s a way of getting rid of haters. Read his post below…

“Hi, guys I know some of u will be surprised πŸ˜³ how fast I deleted my snap tonight…. yes I did. wat is d point having 650k views and 1/3 are haters. So I decided to go on premium. If u still love me u will add me on my premium for just 10k. After payment send me a dm here I will add u back immediately then u can enjoy my limited snap.

Some people think am kidding when I said am deleting my old snap. No am not kidding I got so pissed πŸ˜‘tonight and I took it down. My love πŸ˜ can still add me on my premium”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog