Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Random Short Jokes Of The Day (Version 11)

Hate It When Somebody tell a girl

 “You Don’t Look Like You Can Cook”

 πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‚

I Mean, is she Supposed To Braid her Hair With Vegetables And Decorate her Ears With Tomatoes And Onions Just to Have The “Cook Look??? “πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

**********************

On my wedding day, the Pastor should better skip d part of ”Is there anyone here with a reason why this wedding shouldn’t hold………😟😟

I don’t trust my village people, anything can happen…….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

**********************

If you call your bestie and he starts speaking foreign English, know that his crush is passin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

**********************

Sister in Christ… u claim to be saved But you only talk to men with cars
Are u baptized with petrol?

**********************

That disgusting moment when you are kissing your partner and you notice some rice particles
in his/her mouthπŸ€”πŸ˜Ÿ
And you asked
“Honey Did You Just Finished Eating??”
and your partner says
“No dear..I just finished vomiting”.😳😨😨

Fada laud, I’m ready now. 😭😭
Take My Soul.!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

**********************

Most Ladies Don’t Answer Video Call After 9pm Because Their Faces Have Been Restored Back To Factory Settings
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

**********************

I met a girl and asked her “what’s your name?” and she told me “LA CASERA” 😨😟

Please what should i tell her my name is??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog