Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Check Out The Birthday Message Adesua Etomi Sent Banky W That Left Us All Clueless About Their Relationahip

Actress Adesua Etomi and singer Banky W really did their best in keeping their relationship off the public and they won!.



So, I just went back to revisit the birthday post she made for him on the 27th of March, and I just realized that no clue was given! She just sent it like a normal birthday post even though they were already engaged. See it after the cut...




The first underlined words got me wondering if that was the first words Banky W used when he slid into her DM. Remember she said;

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. " and he said;

"Now I personally don't like being "hooked up", so I decided to approach you myself by sliding into your DM a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh".

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog