Pages

Thursday 27 April 2017

The Mistake That Killed My Husband – Episode 1

It was not yet 10:30a m, and I sat in my big easy chair in my living room and sipped a fresh Pepsi from the bottle. Usually, no one sat in the living room except on occasion when special guests had arrived but I was home alone and, it had now become my usual habit. I sat in that forbidden room where I enjoyed my rebellion.
I had made the rule when the kids were young and all were forbidden except on special occasions – a rule that had never been broken except by me. As I sat, I thought.
I had arisen with my husband, Festus, at 5:30am as usual, donned my robe, went into the kitchen and to heat water for bath, back to my bedroom where I did my morning ablutions before going to make breakfast for Festus and the kids. Then, I saw the kids off to school, Festus off to work, cleaned the kitchen, made the beds, cleaned the house and my days work was finished. I realized, with satisfaction, that I had become extremely efficient in my life.
As I sat, I thought about my life and what it’d become. I’d married young, right out of university, and Festus, my husband had been a good choice. Festus had been my only boy friend prior to our getting married and, like me, he’d been a virgin. We learned about love together . . . and learned it well, I thought!
Of course, we had both been sensitive, caring people when we’d met and our life had simply developed from there. By the time our oldest child came, we’d developed into what I was sure was competent lovers, able to bring out the best in each other. Of course, having been a virgin when we were married, I really had no basis for comparison.
As I sat in my chair, I thought about the previous evening. It’d been a while since Festus and I had f^cked. . . I was a bit in need of s*x (that evening). When Festus had arrived home from work, he apparently had a similar feeling. Our eyes met and I was sure. 

As my husband (Festus) and I ate dinner together, our eyes had met frequently and conveyed an urgent message. . .”I want you! . . . I need you!”
Then, increasingly frustrated, we’d helped our kids with homework before seeing them to bed and to sleep. I remembered the intimate signals that had passed between us as we helped our kids. . . . Then, we were alone in our own master bedroom.
We had kissed, as we had hundreds of times before and our hands were busy exploring each other. The hands had traveled old familiar routes over each other’s bodies in our own intimate manner. It had been good. . .
We did not speak as we undressed for bed after which we moved to opposite sides of the bed and pulled the covers off to expose the clean, white sheets. Something we’d done almost automatically after so many similar moves; yet, it had been good.
Then, as I had laid on my back and spread my legs, Festus had moved between them so that his face was just inches from my waiting p^ssy. There, he hesitated as he familiarized himself with this familiar vagina and groin. The odour was familiar.
Suddenly, Festus’ thumbs had parted my labia and his tongue had passed between them. Soon, I writhed in pleasure as Festus’ tongue and lips brought my passions to new heights. It had been good. . . .
Seconds later, Festus had moved up between my widely spread legs and over me where he’d simply inserted his c*ck into my waiting p^ssy and pushed. It’d been good.
Even though we’d f^cked hundreds of times, I never tired of it. Each time, it had aroused new, exotic and erotic feelings that I’d never felt before. Each time, I’d participated eagerly in the Reproduction as we’d work together for our mutual enjoyment. It’d been good. . .
I remembered the fantastic orgasms that I’d enjoyed. It was one of the most sensational event that I’d ever known. They were good. . . .
Then, as I sipped my Pepsi, I wondered, ‘Were we really good or was our s*x just better than we’d anticipated. I’d hear women talk at meetings and social gatherings, about sexual adventures that seemed so much more exciting!’ Then, I wondered if I was missing anything.

.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog