Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

The First Day I Toast A Girl – Part 21


I started finger bleeping her,she was just moaning loudly.i was even afraid whether our neighbour will know that am bleeping a girl.. Her loud moan was too much and i removed my finger from her psy. Chinyere: igwe please more.. Am on fire now. Me: jokingly which fire? Stove fire or hell fire?*she laughed i am tire oo. I can’t continue. Chinyer:in a romantic voice*please you can’t abandon me half way. Finish what you have just started i looked at her,she seems as if i didnt bleep her she will die in that moment. please what are you waiting for? Enter me and quench my Sekxual urge. Me:chinyere do you know the implications of what we are about to do now? Chinyere: i don’t care,all i care now is for you to bleep me. Me: am afraid i can’t do it. Chinyere: why are you afraid? Are you not a man? Forget about the consequences that will follow it for me,i will handle it. i looked at her again. Do you know that you are punishing me? Me:how am i punishing you? Chinyere:please enter me and stop punishing me this way she was holding her b—-t and moving her body to and fro in the bed.i pounds on her.i started sucking her b—-t and she was moaning Chinyere: please enter me before you change your mind. i bring out my pk and insert it inside her p*sy,she vibrated…i started going in and out of her.she was enjoying it,i guess because of her loud moan. Ojoto told me that if am bleeping a girl,if she was moaning loudly then i will know that she is enjoying….. Her moan was encouraging me to bleep her harder and i added more effort. Chinyere:igweeee… You will kill me today oo..please harder… Me:*i was still bleeping her hard*if you want to die,no problem.go ahead but don’t die here oooo. i bleeped her for 5mins and she c*m and i also c*m inside her.i departed from her and went inside the bathroom and took my bath and came out.she was just smiling. Me:go and take your bath. Chinyere:no i don’t want to.. Me:why? Chinyere:the weather is so cool. Me:jokingly*then you will sleep on the floor while i sleep on the bed. she laughed and went inside the bathroom. After 10mins she came out shivering. Me:why are you shivering? Chinyere:i told you that the weather is cool for me to bath and you forced me. Me:lolz….she laid on the bed beside me. Chinyere: who won between you and i? Me:i won you of course. Chinyere:you lied,i won you we both laughed…she came closer to me and hold me.i looked at her,our eyes meet**. Me:what is it? Chinyere:what? Me:why are you starring and holding me? Chinyere:cool is too much in my body. Me:am sorry ok. Chinyere:is it what you have to say? Me:yes now. Chinyere:i want to be warm.enter me. Me: what!…… 

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog