Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

“My Brain Is My Selling Point But People Feel It Is My Big B00bs” – Yvonne Jegede

In a recent chat with PUNCH, recently wedded actress, Yvonne Jegede, made it clear she has alot to offer than her physical endowments.
The 33 year old said;
“I thank God that I have a good figure and I have no regrets. However, I like my eyes so much and you can say that they’re my best features.
Even though many people feel my big boobs are my selling point, but it is my brain. As for the people insinuating that I did surgery to enlarge my boobs, I have always been this way.
People who know me from way back will confirm that I’m naturally endowed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog