Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

“I Am A Wh0re (An Asewo Woman), And I’ve Slept With 2788 Men” — This Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian Lady on Facebook, Ifediba Oluchi Anne has stated categorically on her blog, that she’s a whore, and she has slept with a good amount of men.
Read Her Post Below:-
I am a whore! When people ask me how many men I have slept with, I tell them “2708 men excluding women”. The look on their face is always priceless and they go on to give me a speech about how I have been useless all my life.
Some of them go the extra mile to tell me to give my life to christ and retrace my steps so I can get married and have kids. One time, a man told me I may not be able to have kids in the future as I had sinned too much and not kept my temple holy.
I do find it funny that people are quick to shame me based on my se xual choices as a woman while cheering on a man who was the same body count as I do.
I grew up in a religious home. My parents attended The Lord’s Chosen and my mom was a fanatic for the church and its doctrines. The only se x education I got was one which relied greatly on abstinence.
My mom would always sound it in my ears that I had to be a virgin. To her, virgins were entitled to a special kind of blessing from God and a sweet lasting marriage.
When I was 17, I had se x with a man who was way older than I was. He touched my bo obs in the stairs and gave me gifts at every turn. I would admit that the situation which I grew up in didn’t teach me how to say “No” without feeling bad.
It has taken me a good number of years to set boundaries and shun the things I do not like without being ridden by guilt.
After my first se x experience which should be considered as ra pe in every sane country, I went through bouts of emotional breakdown. I had done something which society frowned at and I needed time to accept it.
One would expect that I would never repeat such action anymore but I only went ahead to have more sex and do all sorts of stuff mom and church told me not to do. I never got any form of se xual education so you should know I made a lot of mistakes (which I love to call lessons).
I am not a whore because I have slept with the fictional amount of men ( yes, 2708 men is a fictional figure) although I have slept with a good amount of people. I am a whore because I talk about se x too often.
A good number of adults in Nigeria are having se x but as long as they don’t talk about, it is fine. Nigerians talk about se x. They talk about how se x is like an exercise for men.
They talk about how it is okay for men to have as much se x as they want while they tell women to keep themselves. They talk about how ra pe is caused by women seductive dressing.
They talk about how any woman with more than 1 body count is not wife material. They talk about how women privates can be used as a collateral for jobs and favors.
They talk about how any woman who has had se x before should not cry ra pe if a man takes her against her will.
As long as you talk about se x the same way they are accustomed to then you are fine. For a while now, I have been talking differently about se x on Facebook. When Instablog9ja and other media carried one of my posts, people slut-shamed me.
I have come to realize that slut-shaming is only offensive when the victim feels hurt. I do not feel hurt.I am a whore…I said it. I sleep with men and talk about se x shamelessly on my blog in ways that really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog