Pages

Friday 14 April 2017

Guys, What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady?


There was this girl in my old neighbourhood. After chyking her, she said I sholud give her time to think about it. This babe began to avoid me. Unfortunately, I saw her that evening coming back from an errand. I ran after her. The following conversation:
Me: wassup
Babe: I’m fine
Me: I had been looking for u all over the place
Babe: what happened, did I steal or kill somebody?
Me: no, its just that since our last discussion I didn’t set my eyes on u again.
Babe: which discussion was that?
Me: so u have forgotten, k. Let me remind u. I told u I love u so much and I will want u to be my gf
Babe: laughing! See let me tell u the truth, the energy u want to start wasting in chasing me up and down, use it to make money. Mtcheeeeew!
I didn’t know when tears dropped from my eyes. This happened. When I was 17years just outta secondary school


No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog