Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

An Open Letter To All Men – A Must Read


Men why can’t we just stop cheating and treat these women right?
Men why can’t we just stick to one beautiful woman and love them till death just like we always promise them.
Why can’t we honor them and make them happy, do you all know what they go through just to give us children to answer our names, they also change their names to our own names and become part of us.
They cook our meals and take care of us. They give us all of their body and soul but yet we are not satisfied .
Did they swear for us men, did they swear for us ?
Yes we know the truth .
Am currently in my girlfriends house typing this message, my wife has been calling me because I did not go home last night. From here now I will head to PH to my baby mamas house to spend 2days, after that I go to owerri to my smallies house to go get some sugar and after that I head back home to my wife and kids and I must go to church on Sunday to give thanks to God for a successful trip.
I am just asking myself, did they swear for us men?
This side chicks can sαΊΉ̀x your life out.
I wish I could be faithful but it is not possible.
May God forgive us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


πŸ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!πŸ“©

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog