Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

The Preacher’s Son – Part 18

you stand up and answer my question, what is gymnastics’ she fired at me.
What came to my mind was to say gymnastics is when you raise your legs and strecth them them let people see whats under your skirt, but i dare not say it if i dont want my mouth to be used for chewing.

‘My friend get up and answer my question’
‘Ma i dont know’ i stand with my pole pulling my trousers at 180 degrees centigrate.
She looked at me and noticed my tent, i was expecting her to ask me a Jamb question which she did.
‘What is in your trousers’
‘Ma its pencil o’
‘So you are putting pencil in your trouser abi, whats the meaning of that’
‘Ma na mistake o’
‘See me after school’ she said last and then went out of my class.
‘Na wetin you do this woman’ a black looking ball called solomon asked me.
‘I dont know’
‘I hear say the woman sabi flog wella’
‘ my yan’sh don red be that’ i said half heartedly wishing i could just rewind back and change seat the time she came and sat on my desk.
The rest of the day went uneventful except during hausa lesson that i sat like a zombie thinking because i knew nothing in hausa then suddenly she asked me a question in hausa again.
‘Na every teacher go dey ask me question, abi na only me sabi book’ oops i had spoken out loudly to everyones hearing, that was how i landed the whole class inside another trouble.
‘Oya dukan ku bring all of your books outside we are writting test’ she odered everybody.
I sat down miserably on my desk waiting to get zero when a hand touch me at my back.
I turned to see the black boy solomon looking at me with concern in his eyes, i ignored him and face front.
‘Guy you no go write test’
‘I no sabi hausa na wetin you want make i write’
‘oya bring your paper’ he collected my empty sheet and wrote everything for me.
When we submitted the aunty who had eyes on me mark my script and she saw that i got it all, she was suprised and said, so ou know hausa like this.
‘Yes ma’
‘Class get up and clap for this boy’
My head was swimming in euphoria and i looked at solomon and nodded my head in appreciation to him, he just smiled. I had totally forgot about the PHE aunty.
Finally it was the last period and it was english language, my favourite, the teacher was teaching a comprehenshion passage and we were given the questions to answer as class work, before five minutes i was through with mine and i was waiting for the sluggards hausa kids to finish writing theirs.
A hand touch me at my back and i angryly shouted;

Na who be that’. The teacher heard my voice and walk to my side and asked me what the problem was i told him somebody was disturbing me at my back.
‘So you were touching him to give you answer abi’ the teacher told a student,
i turned to see who was that and it turned out to be my hausa saviour solomon.
‘So this boy no sabi english’ i felt angry at myself for mexposimg him. The teacher was now standing by his side waiting for him to write something. I had to think fast.

‘Sir its like someone is lookin for you outside’, the teacher quickly went outside and i exchanged my paper with solomon’s own,an d started writing.
‘Where is the person that was calling me’
‘Sorry sir maybe its a farmer’
He went back to solomon seat and miraculously solomon was through already, he could not believe his eyes he just kept quiet.

When we were through we quickly exchange our paper and went to submit.
At the end of school he came and met me and in itroduce himself as solomon sunday and i told him mine and we shook hands and went away.
That was when i remembered madam gymnastics, i ran to the staff room with my heart pounding and i saw her with two other teachers left, she told me to sit opposite her and wait till she was through, that moment she opened her legs again and i saw another wonders; she was not wearing panties again, i broke into a sweat, my head was processing and storing the various images for further usage and my dkk was struggling to catch a glimpse of the action but my zipper was pressing its head.
Finally the other teachers were through and left and me and madam PHE were left in the staffroom.
Come i sit down by my side she odered and my brain went into full collabo…..

Come here and sit down near me’ aunty PHE odered.
I came shaking to her side and i remebered an experience i had while in jos that almost cost me my life………

*****************************

We went for a retreat in kuru, jos and it was a 1 week camp meeting. We were having a bible study service in our children section and i was bored so i took a walk out of the camp. I started walking and i saw a house, my thoughts was just to take a walk to the house and come back but when i got to the house and i was about turning back when i had a moaning sound.
My heartbeat increased to 352 beats per minute because i could decipate the meaning of the moans, it was ovious two people were having s’ex, i quickly reversed my foot steps and went crouching down till i got under a window.
I quickly looked up and i saw two youths playing what their parents suppose to do. The guy was facing the window while the girl was kneeling at his front with her a’ss to him.
My pulse was racing and i wanted to get more glimspe of the forbidden action, so i shifted quietly while croaching and i quickly raised my head to do sharp looking but lo and behold i was seeing stars and hell at the same time, they last thing i remembered saying was ‘my head don break’ before passing out.
‘Young man you are lucky to be alive’ was the first thing i heard when i woke up.
I looked around and saw my camp members and parents looking at me then i saw two unfamiliar faces and i started thinking why they were there then it dawn on me, they were the young fuc’kers i was watching…….

When i wanted looking up for the second time i was directly under the glass window, so when i quickly got up i smashed my head into the glass and i fainted, i suffered a heamorrage.
I was later released from the clinic and i went back to the camp with a huge bandage on my head, i got a funny look from my mates and some even laughed at me, since that day i was afraid was watching such act.

*****************************
So when the phe aunty was showing me her extra terrestrial package my mind was pinging its friends to cooperate because a show was about to happen, but my brain regeted the message and kept on reminding my mind of the Jos incident.
I went to sit near the aunty and she said, ‘what did you see’
‘Na which kind wahala be this na’ i dare not say
‘Ma i did not see anything o’ i said innocently
‘Ok check again’ she said while taking my hand and guideing it tyo her sacred chambers.
When i touch her punny the wetness there shock me, abi this aunty dey piss for bed also, i tot.
As if fire was set to my an’us sense quickly entred my brain and i picked my school bag and ran like Usain Bolt to my father’s house without looking back.
The next morning i was still in shock and i did not want to go to school that day, i manage to stay at home till 8:30 before my dad caught me and odered me to go school.

I was late and when i got to school the late comers were kneeling down so i did sharp man and went through the back so i can enter my class through the back.
I succeded in going to my class and when i was about dropping my bag a female voice shouted ‘stop right there’.
My brain quickly sent an emergency ping to my as’s when it recognise the voice, E DON RED FOR U.

******TO BE CONTINUED********


No comments:

Post a Comment

catigories

ALL IS HERE CATIGORIES
Loading...


๐Ÿ‘‰Please Enter Your E-Mail Address!๐Ÿ“ฉ

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Freshvibes's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Freshvibes' Blog